July 07 & July 08 comparison Pic

As a follow up to my thread on my journey to waist length hair:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=240015

I finally found a beautician & I really enjoyed my visit yesterday. The first thing she asked me was what are my hair goals. I told her waist length and she high-fived me and said were gonna manifest your goal :grin: . Anyhoo, she used Mizani butter blend and I LOVE it (so far). She trimmed my ends and gave me a blunt cut but overall my hair was in good shape. I did have a little breakage after I broke a few relaxer rules in April :blush:, but it's all good. I told her I condition my hair daily and use NTM Silk to maintain moisture in my hair and only use ceramic flat irons 3 or 4 times a year. I also told her no blow dryer and she didn't give me any attitude. I am going to stick with her and I already set my next relaxer appointment for October.

longhairdreamzz

Congrats! I'm so glad you had a great experience. Wow she even asked you about your hair goal. Most stylist just don't care about those details. Stick w/ her!:grin: You give me hope, that one day I can step back into a salon and the stylist won't damage my hair.

BTW: Your hair is so pretty!

danigurl18

Great progress!! I need a stylist who actually asks me about my hair goals.. searching for a stylist... lol

Nonie

Great progress! :notworthy And I'm so happy you found a stylist with such a positive attitude. I look forward to July 09 pics. :grin: