July 23 24 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

water_n_oil

Two days ago:
  • HiBAR Moisturize shampoo
  • HiBAR Moisturize conditioner
  • DIY Ayurvedic shea blend
  • DIY Ayurvedic scalp oil
Later tonight:
  • CR Rose Cleansing Milk
  • Shea
  • Scalp oil
Kept my 8 braids in and only used the cleansing milk on my scalp. Then applied Cocokind Hemp Watermelon oil on my scalp. I redid the ends of the braids with a little ayurvedic shea. Figured there was no point in taking the braids all the way out since the point of my Tu/Thu washes is just to get my scalp clean after a workout vs my hair being dirty.

emgem77

washed my hair with a prescription shampoo for my eczema on my scalp
Shampoo'd with Fifi Organics Lavender Shampoo
Deep Conditioned with Aubrey Organics GBP

Leave in- Design Essentials Kukui & Coconut Hydrating leave in
Moisturizer- Bask Silk and Honey Latte Detangling Hair Milk
Sealant- One N' Only Argan Oil

Detangled my hair with my denman brush
braided my hair in straight backs and have some leave out that I put in twists and braids.

I'm going to add the nioxin hair density drops to my scalp tonight and then put some oil on my scalp

I'm going to rock a kinky straight u part wig for my moms birthday party tomorrow, I'm going to do a braid out on the wig and let it sit overnight.

Neomorph

Pre-poo: Naturelle Grow's Marshmallow/Slippery Elm DC (with 1/2 tbsp fenugreek added)
Shampoo: Design Essentials Anti-Inch Shampoo (with shampoo brush)
Deep Conditioner: EDENBodyworks Almond and Marshmallow Split End Repair Masque (20 minutes with under heat cap)
Leave In/Detangler: Kinky Curly Knot Today (w/ wide tooth comb)
Sealant: Sunny Isle JBCO Pure Butter
Style: 4 flat twists

The EDEN Bodyworks Masque was interesting. I liked the consistency and the light pleasant fragance it has. I think it definitely strengthened my hair but without needing to go back in with a more moisturizing conditioner. But the price point is amazing (16 oz for $9.25). I still really haven't found a staple DC yet, but I think this might be a good strengthening masque to have in rotation.

EDIT: Just realized the EDENBodyworks masque had glycerin...oh dear...my hair can be really fickle with glycerin. I might need to give this one away if the moisture levels aren't the same (with my Camille Rose Coconut Water DC I can usually go a couple days before needing to remoisturize my hair post wash)

Last edited:

cocopuff

Pre-poo: Soultanicals Power To The Pre-Poo Coil Oil and Afrotastic Curl Elastic Conditioner

Shampoo: Breedlove Beauty Company Argan Oil and Tea Tree Shampoo, Soultanicals Shea Yurvedic Butta Shampoo (texture and lather seems different from the first jar I bought)

Treatment: Soultanicals Hentonite Clay Treatment

According to the directions on the jar, I am supposed to rinse the Hentonite treatment out of my hair and then wait 24 hours (to set the treatment) before washing and conditioning post- treatment. At that point I will use Camille Rose Naturals Ginger Rinse and Soultanicals Chebe Ginger Deep Conditioner to fully wash it out.

shasha8685

Today I:

Wash: ORS Creamy Aloe/ DE Almond and Avocado Shampoo
Treatment: SSI Okra Reconstructor
DC: SSI Papaya Super Hydrate Hair Mask
Leave-In: CR Curl Love Hair Milk

Styled in a wash and go puff using The Doux Mousse Def Texture Foam. Currently sitting under the dryer so it can dry and I don't have to walk around here with wet hair.

syrk

Tomorrow's wash day:

Detangle - Devacurl Wash Day Wonder
Shampoo - KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
DC - TGIN Honey Miracle Mask w/ a little bit of amla and henna mixed in
Leave In - As I Am
Cream - Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Cream
Oil - Castor oil
Style - Twist, dry under hooded dryer, keep twists in for the week

vevster

I used Curlsmith’s prebiotic scalp treatment then the probiotics scalp cleanser.
Oyin’s Honey deep conditioner
Then I used my Uncle Funky’s regime:
Midnite Train as a spray leave in
Super curl as a creamy leave in
Extra Butter
Then curly magic to seal it in!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
prepoo'd saturday night with negesbanda chebe oil

Washed sunday with ChebeUsa Ambunu Cleanser

Deep conditioned with ChebeUsa Ambunu Deep conditioner

Added Shescentit Juicy Curls Leave in Smoothie, Moisture shot and then sealed it all in with the Hydrating Milk Shake.

airdried all night