July 8,9,10...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

July 8th - Got CHOPPED again!!!! (i'm almost APL now straightened)

July 9th - doing a bantu set tonight on it while straight to see how it looks wavy tomorrow

July 10th - might DC and see how short it is curly! OR might just leave it alone and wear it straight/wavy to work on monday....

washed with my phyto neutre
currently doing a dc with phytokarite.
will throw in phyto 9 and argan oil and lotta body to see if i can get a twist set that will last the whole week...

Okay, so I DC with Lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol under my steamer, then shampooed with Ketoconazole 2% and followed with Nioxin scalp therapy for 3 mins and finished up with AO White Camellia conditioner. I used KCKT for leave-in and let air dry, tomorrow I will apply sulfur oil and bun.

I'm supposed to be doing a henna and indigo treatment, but I'm still sitting around in twists I put in 3-4 days ago. Hair still has a faint smell of Silicon Mix from last weekend, I think I'm good.

official answer:
Oiling my scalp with coconut oil. :grin:

Yesterday 8th- dust trim straggly ends apprx 1/2"

Today-I think ima try my hand at the "Extreme Conditioning" treatment. I'm just not sure which deep conditioner I'll be using. All I know is that ima try to find one in my stash that water/aqua isn't the first ingredient. I don't want to cause hair bubbles...then maybe next week do a protein/reconstructor treatment...wish me luck...

I relaxed today with Mizani, rinsed and applied ApHogee 2 min, rinsed and let neutralizer sit on for like 5 mins, rinsed and added my LI of GVP PM The Conditioner, Chi Keratin Mist, M&S with LTR LI and WGHO mixed with Hot 6 Oil.
Now I am just chilling with 4 plaits rolled up with Jerry Curl Rollers with a bonnet on.

use chelating shampoo and reconstructer from kpak..then I want to try a bantu set. I've never tried one before.

I just bought some curlformers and silk elements megasilk DC. Gonna highlight my hair with a teeny bit of bleach in prep for my henna treatment Tuesday. I plan to DC my behind off for the next three weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rollersetting on grey rollers and using my splitender:)

It went great:) I didnt like my curls touching my neck. It is hot as HELL in TX:) So up into a ballerina bun it went. My hair felt really smooth after using the splitender(hubby even noticed;he kept touching my hair:grin:). I plan on using in 1X a month for the next 2 months then back off to once every 3 months.

plan to hit the gym....(maximising on the summer growth spurt) then co-wash with BFH Cotton Marshmallow Cleansing Condish, then DC with Alter Ego Garlic Condish.

This weekend I did my post relaxer treatments.
- Chelated with Mizani phormula 7
- Protein - Nexus Emergency treatment
- DC - moisture mix of oils, honey and a combo of Wen fig and pomegranate cleansing conditioners and Wen fig moisture mask over night
- ACV & rosemary oil rinse
- Roller set and wrapped into a doobie after dry

I'm just moisturizing my 2 strand twist. I will try to keep them in for 2 more weeks.

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

yesterday i mixed some aloe vera juice with conditioner and showered...toward the end i added a different conditioner on for a few minutes and let it mix all in there. when i was ready to rinse, my hair detangled very easily. i didnt even use a comb for the most part, just my fingers (i did use a comb on about 3 sections to see if it would be easy to comb...it was)

then i moisturized with some oyin hair dew and put on a plastic cap overnight. i sealed with oil this morning. now i'm trying to let it dry so i can twist my hair.

I got a touch-up on 8 Jul, after 6 weeks of being in box braids. I got a roller set. I purchased a mannequin to practice roller setting. I prefer a roller set and do not feel to spend money at a salon just for that. I can not wait to practice, but first I must finish reading and writing a paper due on Monday.

India

I took out my mini-twists, pre-pood overnight with grapeseed oil, washed this afternoon with tresemme gentle cleansing poo, dc'd with ORS may, and then applied shea moisture smoothie and braided in big box braids.

I trimmed my hair today wearing a side bun :) trying to get rid of my weaker spots where the W is trying to form :)

So I mixed up a leave in using

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Creme
Sunflower Oil
EVOO
Aloe Vera Juice

It felt so good going on. I'll see how it holds up by the end of the night.

Back