June 1 2 3 4 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

waff

I was getting lazy to do my hair this weekend, I just started a new internship and I am exhausted. However, my scalp is not leaving me alone :/

so here we go for today:

Clarify: Redken cleansing cream
Scalp: Nizoral 1%
Shampoo: Redken extreme anti snap shampoo
Conditioner: Redken extreme anti snap conditioner
Detangle in sections in the shower
DC: Joico K Pak Intense Hydrator
Leave in: ShaiMoisture Silicone Free Miracle Treatment + Redken Anti Snap Leave in
Heat Protectant: Kenra Platinum Blowdry spray
Styling: Blow dry in sections using Revlon one step dryer

Tomorrow:
Heat Protectant: Tresmee heat tamer spray
Styling: Flat iron with Sedu in sections using comb chasing method with a bristle brush

waff

Cleanse: Clay mix using bentonite, rhassuol and kaolin. First time trying all three typically only use bentonite. Will mix with ACV, distilled water and AVJ.

DC: Macadamia Natural oil deep repair conditioner with heat

Style: Wash and go bun with Giovanni Direct leave-in, oyin hair dew, shea butter, olive oil and ecostyler olive oil gel
I love this DC with passion. Nothing leaves my hair feeling soft like it does! Looking good with your weekend plans :toocool:

Daina

I was getting lazy to do my hair this weekend, I just started a new internship and I am exhausted. However, my scalp is not leaving me alone :/

so here we go for today:

Clarify: Redken cleansing cream
Scalp: Nizoral 1%
Shampoo: Redken extreme anti snap shampoo
Conditioner: Redken extreme anti snap conditioner
Detangle in sections in the shower
DC: Joico K Pak Intense Hydrator
Leave in: ShaiMoisture Silicone Free Miracle Treatment + Redken Anti Snap Leave in
Heat Protectant: Kenra Platinum Blowdry spray
Styling: Blow dry in sections using Revlon one step dryer

Tomorrow:
Heat Protectant: Tresmee heat tamer spray
Styling: Flat iron with Sedu in sections using comb chasing method with a bristle brush

I have that revlon brush and LOVE IT! I didn't think I would but it really does a nice job. I also just recently tried the Kenra blow dry spray and love that as well.

waff

Thanks sis, yes the smell is amazing and it really does soften and moisturize well! I tried it on the recommendation of the glam twinz and it didn't disappoint!
Same! I tried it because of their recommendation and I have been using it ever since.

I have that revlon brush and LOVE IT! I didn't think I would but it really does a nice job. I also just recently tried the Kenra blow dry spray and love that as well.
This brush has made my life so much easier. I was skeptical at first but It has been making wash days tolerable lol, Blow drying my hair was the most thing I hated to do now it goes by like a breeze. :drunk:

tapioca_pudding

I've read a few people using and liking it. My boo thang @tapioca_pudding put me on to it when I told her I needed something to go under my Shea Butter blend that I didn't have to make myself. She will forever be bae for this suggestion.