July 28 29 30 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Saturday:
Overnight - J.Monique's Peppermint, Cherry Bark and Green & Black Tea Pre-Poo

Sunday:
Cleanse: Keravada Hydromax Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Creme & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor (under dryer 20 minutes)
DC: Hairveda's Sitrinillah (under dryer 20 minutes)
Leave-In & Heavy Seal (various)

guyaneseyankee

I'm feeling really lazy with my hair. this morning while laying in bed before work, I had visions of doing this really cute style I saw on YouTube. I couldn't move. :lachen: Headband it is for today.

When I get home, I'm going to pre-poo with my red palm oil
Wash and condition. deep condition (finishing my Pantene something or another (soon three spaces will be available under the sink )
I bought some curlformers I'm itching to use. (maybe!! make an attempt at that)
Not sure how it will look considering my hair's so short now. Or I may just do a flat twist to stretch my fro. i wanna take a monthly progress pic

Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'm lazyyyyyy

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Friday night:
  1. Overnight scalp exfoliation
  2. prepoo and light finger detangling on length
  3. Prep henna treatment (Nupur 9 herb, neem powder, hibiscus tea, lemon juice)
Saturday morning:
  1. Neem oil on scalp (1 hour)
  2. Shampoo
  3. Roots only henna treatment (6 hours). Rinse
  4. Steam DC (leave in)
  5. Style

Allandra

Well, I'm still keeping it simple. My hair is still thriving, growing nicely and my curls are still popping. :yay:

-pre-shampoo treatment (I do this step every once in a while)
-cleanse
-light condition
-moisturize
-air dry

The next time my niece comes over, I will get her to take some pictures of my hair. I want to update my avatar picture.

Is there anyone else using only natural / organic / non-toxic hair products?

Rozlewis

Friday:
  • Pre-poo with Annabelle's Pre Poo Treat under heat for 20 mins
  • Poo with Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo 2x
  • KJ Naturals Henna Gloss with Coconut Milk overnight

Saturday:
  • Cowash Henna out with V05 Moisture Milks
  • Final cowash with Naturelle Grow
  • DC Naturelle Grow Protein Free Dc under heat for 30 mins
  • Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
  • Air dry

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Well, I'm still keeping it simple. My hair is still thriving, growing nicely and my curls are still popping. :yay:

-pre-shampoo treatment (I do this step every once in a while)
-cleanse
-light condition
-moisturize
-air dry

The next time my niece comes over, I will get her to take some pictures of my hair. I want to update my avatar picture.

Is there anyone else using only natural / organic / non-toxic hair products?

Me! Me! I have been using only natural / non-toxic hair products.

Last wash and go, however, I tried Wetline Gel. And in a few weeks I will try a wng with a sample of a product containing a potentially harmful ingredient -- because it's on my "gotta try this at least once" list. :ohwell:

But natural and ayurvedic products suffice for me. :smile: They provide sufficient moisture, protein, hair health support, and definition. :yep:

Plans

Either a diffused wash and go or . . .

Cleanse: HairPrint Chelating Shampoo
Deep Condition: Soultanicals Fro Despair Vitamin Repair Mega DC over Colorful Neutral Protein Filler
Detangle and condition with a leave-in: Soultanicals Frizz Whiz
Blow dry with heat protectant: Chi Silk Infusion and Lescolton dryer/paddle brush styler
Spiral rod set: Nairobi foam and spiral rods under HairFlair dryer attachment

I have a picture of all tools and products, but the forum isn't taking uploads at the moment.

spacetygrss

I'm planning to do my hair today instead of Sunday.

Warm Oil: I currently have Brahmi Amla Oil on my Scalp doing it's thing.
Wash: SM Hi PO
Protein: +/- I haven't decided if I need this today. I might wait until midweek for a strong protein.
Moisturizing Conditioner: Naturelle Grow Bamboo & Silk Deep Conditioner
Liquid Leave In: Naturelle Grow Break No More Strengthening Spray (has keratin and silk protein)
Oil: Avocado Oil
Butter: I can't believe it's not butta

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Friday: Aloe all over

Saturday: Oat chlorella treatment for cleansing and protein, oil rinse/finger-dangle with Derma-E, seal with Castor Mix.

Sunday: Chill
My oat treatment did not defrost well, so I used the last of my Terressential Left Coast Lemon clay wash with some additional ingredients. Detangled with the Derma-E. Failure brings opportunity with the right mindset.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Wash and go time!

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Soultanicals Monoi Moisturizing DC
Post-wash: Camille Rose Naturals Lavender Detangling Spray, APB Ginger Root Hair Lotion, Mielle Organics Honey and Ginger Styling Gel
Used Soultanicals Fro Repair on top of the Soultanicals Monoi Moisture DC

Will be using Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Leave In along with the APB Ginger Root Hair Lotion so I can use them both up

Allandra

Me! Me! I have been using only natural / non-toxic hair products.

Last wash and go, however, I tried Wetline Gel. And in a few weeks I will try a wng with a sample of a product containing a potentially harmful ingredient -- because it's on my "gotta try this at least once" list. :ohwell:

But natural and ayurvedic products suffice for me. :smile: They provide sufficient moisture, protein, hair health support, and definition. :yep:

Plans

Either a diffused wash and go or . . .

Cleanse: HairPrint Chelating Shampoo
Deep Condition: Soultanicals Fro Despair Vitamin Repair Mega DC over Colorful Neutral Protein Filler
Detangle and condition with a leave-in: Soultanicals Frizz Whiz
Blow dry with heat protectant: Chi Silk Infusion and Lescolton dryer/paddle brush styler
Spiral rod set: Nairobi foam and spiral rods under HairFlair dryer attachment

I have a picture of all tools and products, but the forum isn't taking uploads at the moment.

@YvetteWithJoy

Thx for letting me know about using only natural / non-toxic hair products. I will probably bug you via private message. :look:

I tried uploading a few pictures and got an error message (glad to know it wasn't just me and my methods).

spacetygrss

I'm planning to do my hair today instead of Sunday.

Warm Oil: I currently have Brahmi Amla Oil on my Scalp doing it's thing.
Wash: SM Hi PO
Protein: +/- I haven't decided if I need this today. I might wait until midweek for a strong protein.
Moisturizing Conditioner: Naturelle Grow Bamboo & Silk Deep Conditioner
Liquid Leave In: Naturelle Grow Break No More Strengthening Spray (has keratin and silk protein)
Oil: Avocado Oil
Butter: I can't believe it's not butta

So I decided to go ahead and do a protein treatment since I can't guarantee that I'll have time to deal with my hair for more than a few minutes mid-week. I used APB Keratin Protein Treatment.

I also randomly found a liter of KKKT under my sink and added that after my Avocado oil. LOL. I forgot how much my hair loves that stuff!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Sunday
Scalp Cleanse: Silk elements scalp cleanser
Wash: Redken cleansing cream
Protein: Personal concoction
DC: NG Asian pear or Honey's Handmades camu camu
Leave-in: Garnier fructis sleek n shine
Seal: coconut oil, APB honey body glaze and CRN almond jai twisting butter

Will put in braids to stretch for some kind of protective style.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
My oat treatment did not defrost well, so I used the last of my Terressential Left Coast Lemon clay wash with some additional ingredients. Detangled with the Derma-E. Failure brings opportunity with the right mindset.
What? I got some movement, even the next day, fully dried, when I shake my head.:eek: That is not supposed to happen on super coils, right?

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
My wash day was Wednesday.
This weekend was supposed to be free.
Well, the Mane Choice hair growth oil I used made the twists at my crown frizzy. It contains glycerin.

I retwisted with Sheamoisture Coconut Hibiscus Hold and Shine Mist + ginger root essential oil, Alaffia Everyday Shea conditioner unscented & Dudu Osum Herbal Thera-p Oil and moisturizer. All are glycerin-free.