JUST A LITTLE UPDATE

Chemetria

HEY LADIES I HAVE SOME NEW PICS ON MY FOTKI I JUST PUT THEM ON THERE I GOT MY HAIR BRAIDED BY MY 10 YEAR OLD COUSIN YES I SAID 10 YEARS OLD I THINK SHE DID A GOOD JOB SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK THEM OUT WWW.FOTKI.COM/CHEMETRIA83 MY PASSWORD IS IN MY PROFILE

WOW...10yrs Old! She did an excellent job :yep:. My girls are 14 and 16 and cant braid a lick :nono:. Tell her to keep up the good work...it's very impressive.

She did a good job.:grin: I am so untalented.:nono: Please say she is African and learned to braid when she was three...like straight from the motherland. JK...well, kinda, sorta. :look:

Thank You ladies I well be sure to tell her that you like her work she started braiding when she was four or five on her brats doll head she would take old braiding hair that her mom had just taken out and put it on the doll next she going to micros for me

Thank You ladies I well be sure to tell her that you like her work she started braiding when she was four or five on her brats doll head she would take old braiding hair that her mom had just taken out and put it on the doll next she going to micros for me

This post had me laughing:lol: because my oldest daughter is doing the same thing!!! She has a bratz doll head too that she's practicing on. She's already got cornrows down pat, and is trying her hand at free-style box braids with weaves. She watches me all the time when I'm doing other people's hair. I suspect it won't be too much longer before she's got that down and be wanting to put some in my hair too:lachen:
But your cousin did great!! Tell her to keep up the good work and soon she can be doing them as her lil side hustle when she wants to make money:lol:

Back