TAKE A LOOK IF U WANT 2

Chemetria

HAY LADIES I HAVE PICS IN MY FOTKI IT'S NOT MUCH BUT I JUST I WOULD TELL U THE PICS R OF HOW MY HAIR HOW IT LOOKS NOW AFTER IT ALL FELL OUT BUT IM DOIN THE C&G TAKING MY VITS AND USING MY BEE MINE I JUST GOT IT TODAY AND USED IT I LIKE THE WAY IT FEELS I WONT PUT PICS UP EVERYTIME I GET MY HAIR BRAIDED BUT I WILL SHOW MY HAIR EVERY SIX MONTHS AFTER I GET IT RELAXED CUZ RIGHT NOW I'M IN OPERATION HAIR GROWTH MODE DESTINATION WL HAIR LOL!!!!!!! I KNOW IT'S GONNA TAKE AWHILE BUT Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN WWW.FOTKI.COM/CHEMETRIA83 BTW MY 12 YEAR OLD CUZIN DID MY BRAIDS

She did a good job. Make sure she doesn't bread them too tight.

BTW: You should move out of CAPS lock when you post :)

I'm so jealous you have a hook up like that. They look really nice. I visited your fotki but didn't see any info about your C&G plans? I'm staring this Sunday. Care to share?:grin:

yeah sure I will be doin the C&G for as long as I can put up with it I wanna do it till I reach my goal of WL but we shall see and I have a little help with the bee mine and my vits I'm doin 2 months on and 2 months off so I can get my hair healthy u know so wish me growth lol!!!!!!!!

i grew my hair in braids too....make sure you moisturize your hair while having them in...you will be amazed as to how much grow your hair is going to get. PLUS! it's so easy to manage ;-)

Back