Just A Quick Question I Hope You Ladies Can Help

jsjames

I haven't seen this question so if someone has asked before please forgive me .Ok so for years when i have taken out braids in my hair i've never really pre-pooed or soaked it in some kind of oil and so i had breakage everywhere and the skin on my finger nails would get messed up as well. Just now started incorporating pre-pooing with coconut oil my question is I have fine strands and my hair breaks very easily when wet do you ladies let your hair dry a bit before you start taking your braids down or start right when you take the shower cap off?

PinkDiamond

Check out this thread they have some really good info about braid removal and care

https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/safely-removing-build-up-after-braids.759211/

I usually spray my braids with leave in conditioner and oil them throughout the duration of wearing the braids so I'm able to remove them without any breakage. I sometimes wash and condition my braids before removal and remove them on damp hair. Then sometimes I remove them on dry hair either way is ok for my fine hair.