Just expressing my love for you.

Zeal

I am just feeling love right now and would like to express my love to all of you in the Christian Fellowship.:luv2:

The Jesus in me loves the Jesus in you.

Thanking you for all of the times when you were there for me in all of drama, ill feelings, family death and hard times. For all the times you lifted me up in prayer.

You even lifted Sherman and Tuxedo (the cats) up in prayer when they were sick.

Just for the record... I am a firm believer that Jesus loves me and I am special to him. Therefore ANYTHING that I am concerned with God is concerned with... with that being said I have no problem for praying about any and everything. So if your pets, plants, whatever God created are sick. Let me know and they will be on the prayer list.

God created animals... so for all of you who thought it not robbery to pray for the healing of the cats. God answered the prayers. We even had Wed night prayer meeting praying for the cats. Shoot! Ain't no shame in my game. My friends that know me really well...
They know that I pray about and for everything. They seem to think it is a little funny.

I don't care I am me.

So again. Thank you for what you do me, thank you for what you do for the other sisters in this thread. I can always get lifted up by someone else's testimony.

P.S. I have been unemployed for a year and have not struggled and send out a loud and hardy GLORY GLORY GLORY.:drunk::drunk: I have no health benefits, No food stamps, just unemployment. There are people with jobs that are worse off then me.

So when you approach the throne of grace tonight. Please don't forget me. My prayer request is for clarity and the job that heart desires. If i don't get what i want pray that I will be willing to accept what God wants.

Thanks ladies.

I love you.

Jenibo

Well let me express my love to you for starting this wonderful thread. I love the fact that this forum is here to lift up God and encourage His saints. One thing I will work on this year is going into the prayer threads and standing in agreement with those who need a covering- whether finances, family loss, someone is sick.... whatever the need i will help go to His throne on your behalf. So op I'm praying for your employment:yep:

My prayer request is for peace for me and my family, we just suffered a painful loss.

Love you ladies

Zeal

Well let me express my love to you for starting this wonderful thread. I love the fact that this forum is here to lift up God and encourage His saints. One thing I will work on this year is going into the prayer threads and standing in agreement with those who need a covering- whether finances, family loss, someone is sick.... whatever the need i will help go to His throne on your behalf. So op I'm praying for your employment:yep:

My prayer request is for peace for me and my family, we just suffered a painful loss.

Love you ladies

Thank you! I have lifted you as well as your family up in prayer.

Guitarhero

Me too!!! I will pray for you.

I am just feeling love right now and would like to express my love to all of you in the Christian Fellowship.:luv2:

The Jesus in me loves the Jesus in you.

Thanking you for all of the times when you were there for me in all of drama, ill feelings, family death and hard times. For all the times you lifted me up in prayer.

You even lifted Sherman and Tuxedo (the cats) up in prayer when they were sick.

Just for the record... I am a firm believer that Jesus loves me and I am special to him. Therefore ANYTHING that I am concerned with God is concerned with... with that being said I have no problem for praying about any and everything. So if your pets, plants, whatever God created are sick. Let me know and they will be on the prayer list.

God created animals... so for all of you who thought it not robbery to pray for the healing of the cats. God answered the prayers. We even had Wed night prayer meeting praying for the cats. Shoot! Ain't no shame in my game. My friends that know me really well...
They know that I pray about and for everything. They seem to think it is a little funny.

I don't care I am me.

So again. Thank you for what you do me, thank you for what you do for the other sisters in this thread. I can always get lifted up by someone else's testimony.

P.S. I have been unemployed for a year and have not struggled and send out a loud and hardy GLORY GLORY GLORY.:drunk::drunk: I have no health benefits, No food stamps, just unemployment. There are people with jobs that are worse off then me.

So when you approach the throne of grace tonight. Please don't forget me. My prayer request is for clarity and the job that heart desires. If i don't get what i want pray that I will be willing to accept what God wants.

Thanks ladies.

I love you.

Chrissy811

This is so timely, I just came back from a luncheon where the theme was "No Greater Love." I love you all to and as always I am covering you all in my daily prayers.