Just Recieved My Boundless Tress

Candy1978

I just recieved my boundless tress. I'm very excited because the MTG didn't work for me, I got a chemical burn from that stuff. Matter of fact I have 2 huge things of it unused if anyone wants to buy it (for those MTG lovers). Anyways I want to see what it can do. Post if you've used boundless tress with great results!!

I got faster more tame growth AND I guess because of the sulfur it all came in in tiny ringlets. I'm a 4b usually, so actual curls were rare before. Now most of the hair on my head is 4a.

Last edited:
I have double luv for BT. MY edges are thickening up and my widows mark is coming back. I used it on my daughters alopecia spot that sat on her head for 4 weeks, I used BT on that spot and now we have hair and growing.:wow::strong: I love this stuff for my daughter she is very sensitive to certain products but not to BT.

I should be getting mine in a few days and I can't wait to use it. I have heard wonderful raves. Please give us updates as you use it.

Last edited:
I use my BT for 3 weeks, and it works.... I can feel the new growth and they are so soft...
You can go to the website to see the comparisons pictures!

Back