Just wanted to say hello

TdotGirl

Hi Ladies!

I've heard about lhcf since 2003 (I know)! I joined late last year and finally paid the $5.

My hair has always been between shoulder length to armpit length. The last time I trimmed my hair was December '06. By May of this year, I needed a trim badly! I was in florida at the beginning of may and my cousin took me to a Dominican Salon in Orlando. I'm very caution about how much is trimmed off but I wasn't this time. Needless to say I had a CUT instead of a TRIM. So I'm back to an inch below shoulder length. I want to grow to where I was before the cut which was armpit length. And then I'll grow from there and beyond!! Hopefully :)

I look forward to learning more from you ladies. I'm so excited :grin:

Mestiza

Empress Yahudah

Hey TdotGirl ..I always wanted to visit the T-Dot and Amsterdam lol.... hopefully one day I know there is alot of us West Indian folk out there in Toronto and I hear the clubs are Fire!! welcome to the forum ...U'll learn alot here :)

Last edited:

Sistaslick

Hey Tdot! Welcome to the forum! You've been around for a long time girl! :lol:

I was in Tdot for New Years visiting some family and friends! I had an awesome time too!:D

TdotGirl

Thank you ladies. I feel welcomed!!

And Toronto is the place to be! I love it here. The clubs are great (I party all the time!), and Caribanna (our carnival 1st weekend of Aug) is bananas!