Just wanted to say Hi.

shtow

:grin: I'm a newbie here. Please take a look at my fotki album and regimen and give some feedback. I am sooo glad I finally paid.

Hi Shtow, your hair is pretty!!! How long have you been lurking? Your album is nice and you even have a PIBBS. Your off to an awesome start, keep up the good work!

Hi Shtow, your hair is pretty!!! How long have you been lurking? Your album is nice and you even have a PIBBS. Your off to an awesome start, keep up the good work!

Thank u so much! I have been lurking about 2 months or so. Lurking is what has changed my hair and inspired me to purchas my Pibbs, and the products that I use. Thanks to the reviews on this site, the product junkie in me is gone! :drunk:

Welcome, congrats on a your pretty hair... and by the way you look like a model in your avatar...Just sit back and relax, you will continue to learn from all of these helpful ladies!!!

Welcome!!!! You seem like a pro already!

Your hair is already in great shape! You have a wonderful starting point, and I believe you will make MBL before then of 08. :yep:

Welcome to the club. :hiya:I know how you feel about finally paying. I took me a whole year and a half of lurking to decide to pay.:grin: Can't wait to view some new hair pics.

Back