Just wanted to share... for those of you that have teens

http://truthforyouthamerica.org/About_Shawn_McBride

My youth pastor as a child now has his own ministry...
I would encourage those of you with teens to check out him out... His sermons kept me really connected in higschool.
He REALLY tells the truth and he's FUNNY so its in a way that young people can recieve it well...
My students love him, and they are private school kids so 1/2 of them are delinquents :lachen:

Enjoy :grin:

plainj

I have a teen that can benefit from your pastor. I've only seen the video on the home page and I love him already. I'll check out the rest of the site now. I'll try and get my teen to watch too. I need Pastor Shawn at my church. Thanks for sharing.

I have a teen that can benefit from your pastor. I've only seen the video on the home page and I love him already. I'll check out the rest of the site now. I'll try and get my teen to watch too. I need Pastor Shawn at my church. Thanks for sharing.

He travels... if you got your leadership to request his presence he would do it:yep:
For me... as a teen... I really started to dislike Christianity, and he made it less legalitarian for me... He really cares for and understands teenagers