K-CUTTER

Tawana

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
smile.gif
Thanks you ladies for the recommendation! Thank you, Sassygirl for getting it to me!
grin.gif

Natural 4a/b

Caution: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR K-CUTTER IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUT DRINKING AT THE MARDI GRAS PARADE!

[ QUOTE ]
Tawana said:
Caution: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR K-CUTTER IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUT DRINKING AT THE MARDI GRAS PARADE!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

I wacked myself in the head with it!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
So I gently put the K-Cutter down, took (2) aleve, covered my head with my plastic cap & slept!
sleeping.gif
I was much more coordinated the next morning, let me tell ya!
wink.gif

It's the same as the "cake cutter" comb from the 70's. The giant sized afro comb w/ the metal teeth.

In the TV movie "Jackie's Back", Jenifer Lewis stabbed her husband in the forehead with one.
blush.gif
He had a row of dots on his forehead!
rofl.gif
laugh.gif

Be careful walking around the house with it stuck in your hair. I use mine sometimes to hold my hair up, and I almost always end up hitting the door frame or something with it sticking off my hair
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that movie! Her daughter Antandra...It tickled me when she asked her to make her a drink and she said make it a "double antandra" (double entendre)
grin.gif

I love corny stuff....

I purchased one today since I cut off my permed ends. I am going to wash my hair tonight and I will give my opinion.

Back