Karen : "Black women need to be put in their place!"

frizzy

She mad that porcelain skin is going out of style! :lol:

She was trying to pick him up thinking he would sit there and bash Black women with her before her drunk arse invited him back to her old "B" mama's house to bone. Then cry "foul" once she sobered up, ruining yet another Black life. Disgusting! :look:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Random thoughts in the order I'm typing them.

1. His order sounds disgusting.
2. Why is the only defense of black woman that we're strong when that ain't even the topic?
3. Drunk people are a wealth of free truth that you won't likely get anywhere else.
4. Maybe it's the weight in her face but she looks Asian to me.
5. Why is every bit of nonsense viral?

kcbelle925

Random thoughts in the order I'm typing them.

1. His order sounds disgusting.
2. Why is the only defense of black woman that we're strong when that ain't even the topic?
3. Drunk people are a wealth of free truth that you won't likely get anywhere else.
4. Maybe it's the weight in her face but she looks Asian to me.
5. Why is every bit of nonsense viral?
That sounded interesting. But I love it that the server offered to make his drink strong. Because she knew he was about to deal with some nonsense.

I agree, I am so over the "black women are strong." I carry on like a delicate flower.

She does look Asian I thought so when she mentioned the porcelain skin. But then when she said blue eyes and yellow hair I wasn't so sure.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
That sounded interesting. But I love it that the server offered to make his drink strong. Because she knew he was about to deal with some nonsense.

I agree, I am so over the "black women are strong." I carry on like a delicate flower.

She does look Asian I thought so when she mentioned the porcelain skin. But then when she said blue eyes and yellow hair I wasn't so sure.
I don't know if there are different versions but the kind of seafood Louie I've had is kind of salad in that it's a bed of lettuce with crab and shrimp with thousand island dressing (big mac sauce). It's a'ight but to add salmon :barf:

I have never heard a white woman from any continent say yellow hair instead of Blonde but maybe this is a new species.