KCC Midnight Miracle, Anyone? (Pic of Product Inside)

PrincessLinzz

Hi Girls,

I am in love with the KCC line for my wavy hair (no longer curly :nono:) and I just wanted to know has anyone tried the Kinky Curly Midnight Miracle (Overnight Repair Treatment) yet? My aunt bought it for me for $22 and I was just wondered if anyone used it or noticed a difference in their hair?

:ohwell: Anyone??

Attachments

• midnight_miracle_shop.jpg
    midnight_miracle_shop.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 60

PrincessLinzz

No. What's in it?

MIDNIGHT MIRACLE

A lightweight yet intense overnight treatment.
Midnight MiracleTM delivers a balanced dose of protein and moisture in the form of a thick rich foam.
No heat is required to have it work its magic. It penetrates the hair shaft with its exclusive blend of castor bean extract, silk protein and meadowfoam seed oil.

chebaby

i might have to try it. but i dont think its sold at whole foods or target with the other kc products.

PrincessLinzz

Not sure if anyone cares, but I used it and my hair felt like silk! It was smooth and I was able to finger comb my waves without tangles. I used Hello Hydration after. The KCC Midnight Miracle says that it is a protein/moisture deep conditioner, so far it has lived up to it's word.

Here are my pics before and after adding the custard after my Midnight Miracle DC

Attachments

• hair after kcc midnight.jpg
    hair after kcc midnight.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 113
  • hair in the morn after kcc midnight and kcc application.jpg
    hair in the morn after kcc midnight and kcc application.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 115

PrincessLinzz

sounds like a nice product :) how much of it did you have to use to achieve your results?

The KCC Midnight Miracle comes out in a foam substance. Unfortunately, I had to use a lot to cover my hair, that is my only pet peeve. Because at $22 I could use a bigger jar of it. But I used a little less of the custard and the knot today detangler leave-in and I was good to go!

suns4i6e

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am also a fan of Kinky Curly products and the ingredients look very nice, but gosh darn it, $22 for 4 oz.??!! Can't quite justify that purchase right now.

PrincessLinzz

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am also a fan of Kinky Curly products and the ingredients look very nice, but gosh darn it, $22 for 4 oz.??!! Can't quite justify that purchase right now.

No problem...someone had to take the financial plunge. I can't justify $22 either, it was a gift and I will probably buy it again when I have some mad money. :yawn:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I used it years ago and while it wasn't bad it wasn't HG either so I decided to purchase some SAA and add it to my favorite leave-in conditioner. But I did like the foaming action: it soaked right into my 4a hair! But on the other hand, it's $22 for a little bottle of foam + shipping and handling and you can't get it on the ground. Hence I bought the SAA and kept it moving!

iri9109

i wont be buying it, but i did enter to win it in the 31 days of natural beauty contest on curlynikki.

kupenda

I've seen it at Target a few times, for anyone thinking you can't get it on the ground. I live in Maryland

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF