PRODUCT FOR TWISTING NATURAL HAIR

TRINITY05

Ladies:

Has anyone used this product or anything from this product line? I am in search for something to put on my hair while twisting(A product w/o petroleam and mineral oil). I looked on gmb and saw the kinky wavy hair repair cream from this product line and thinking maybe I need the repair cream instad of this.

Aloe vera gel + softening oil of choice (ex: coconut) + softening butter of choice (illipe, shea, crisco) = excellent twisting pudding.

Heavier on the aloe = Fuller hair

Heavier on the butter or oil = Shiny hair with weight

The twists (2 strand) I have in now was done on 80% dry hair with NO products added. I washed, DCed, and airdried then twist. That was it and I got the best results ever since I started twisting this summer.

Well I use carol's daughter loc and twist butter. It does have beeswax in it, if that's not your thing. I also have used elasta qp mango butter

I love Taliah Waajid's products. I never used this for twists but I used to use it on my relaxed hair as my gel for ponytails. Very good line, imo.

Well after buying the Taliah line, I did my hair last night and I used Hairveda almond glazeand put the taliah gel at the ends and my hair came out better than I thought.

I also like the fact that the twist and loc gel did not make my ends hard.

Back