Kemi-Oyl Miracle Products!!!!

ladymadonna

OMG!! Last week I purchased the Kemi Oyl Shea Butter pomade and Pro Gel Plus and I cannot believe how wonferful these products are. I can do a beautiful twists, & twistouts and braidouts with these products. And twists, that really saying something because I have about three hands when it comes to doing them! My hair is so soft. The products aren't greasy, don't have overpowering fragrance, etc.

Why did I wait so long!!!! I've been eyeing these products for about a year and passed. I fweel like throwing most of my gels, butters away after using these.
They are reasonably priced, quick shipping, etc.

Can you see me jumping up and down at my desk???

I like the Kemi Oyl Pomade too. I also have the Pro-Gro Plus and I like it alot. I have never tried the Pro Gel Plus, but I would like too. Is this gel sticky or flaky? Does it make your hair hard?

No, it's not sticky or flaky and doesn't make my hair hard. Love it!

cocopuff said:
I like the Kemi Oyl Pomade too. I also have the Pro-Gro Plus and I like it alot. I have never tried the Pro Gel Plus, but I would like too. Is this gel sticky or flaky? Does it make your hair hard?

I love the Kemi Oyl Shea Butter Pomade. I use it with my Mane n' Tail conditioner for twist outs and they've been turning out great. I get compliments ALL THE TIME. Makes my hair soft, shiny, and not greasy.

Kemi-Oyl is wonderful. It is the only product that keeps my type 4 hair moisturized until my next wash. I was not aware the company had so many other products.

Back