Kemi Oyl...Oh How I Love Thee! Anyone Else Out There Who Cant Live Without It?

shunta

Hi guys, Im just loving my kemi oyl right now. I love the way it makes my hair feel- soft and shiny. How do you ladies like to use your kemi oyl? (braidouts, twistouts, or whatever you use it for)

shunta said:
Hi guys, Im just loving my kemi oyl right now. I love the way it makes my hair feel- soft and shiny. How do you ladies like to use your kemi oyl? (braidouts, twistouts, or whatever you use it for)

I have a big bottle under my sink. Sometimes I add a couple of drops to my leave in when I wrap and my hair dries soft and smooth

Kemi Oyl is my ish too!

I use it on my ends. I use humecto on my ends, seal it with the kemi oyl and put on my baggie for the night! The truth!!! It's something about this oil that I think is very moisturizing. It goes against the oil isn't moisturizing rule for me. I wish I knew the real ingredients.

MizaniMami said:
Kemi Oyl is my ish too!

I use it on my ends. I use humecto on my ends, seal it with the kemi oyl and put on my baggie for the night! The truth!!! It's something about this oil that I think is very moisturizing. It goes against the oil isn't moisturizing rule for me. I wish I knew the real ingredients.
Yeah, I wish that I knew the ingredients, too. I even looked on their website for the ingredients since they didnt have it on the packaging and I still didnt see it!:confused: Oh well, I guess they have "secret" ingredients or something. Well, like they say, some things are better left unsaid...

I love my Kemi Oyl too. I use it for sealing now, but when I first got it, I used it for hot oil treatments.

Hmmm, I used to love this stuff. I think I found the serums and stopped using it. I may have to revisit this one.

Thanks for the reminder.

I don't go anywhere w/o my Kemi Oyl. I use it throughout the day on my hair and skin.

shunta said:

I just started back using this too and it's a keeper. It has essential oils in it but it doesn't list which ones. For those of you who have the big bottles is it thinner than the one in the small bottle. I seen the big one in the BSS and it appeared to look thinner......maybe it's just me.

No gorgeoushair it's true. The big bottle is thinner than the small bottle.

I love kemi oyl too!, so I have to buy the small bottle quite frequently. :perplexed

Back