Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo

princessdi

Am I alone or is there anyone else that does not like Kenra's Moisturizing Shampoo.:nono: I love the conditioner; however, the shampoo does absolutely nothing for me except leaves my hair tangly. I'd rather use Pantene's Moisture Shampoo. I co-wash with this and also co-wash with Herbal Essence Replenishing Conditioner and they both leave my hair soft and silky.:yep:

unalteredone

I didnt like it at first, and to be honest i cant say that i really like it now, but i dont mind it. It does the same thing to my hair as you describe. However, i noticed that when i towel dried my hair, it felt soft. I decided that it was ok because unlike the shampoos i've liked in the past, it doesnt have any silicones in it, so i cant expect much in the way of slip. i'll use it till it's gone, i probably wont buy it again though.

hillytmj

I didn't have luck with the Kenra shampoo or cond, although I used up all the product. I never bought it again though. I had lots of tangles and a lot of shedding.

Dposh167

yea i didn't like kenra either. the conditioner or the moist. poo.
the only thing i do have is their chelating poo.

Denise11

I absolutely LOVE KENRA! It's in competition with my beloved Keracare Humecto. I love the shampoo and the conditioner.

danysedai

I loved both the shampoo and the cond. at the beginning, in fact, I thought I had found something to replace my beloved Alter Ego Nourishing Conditioner, but it is not the same now, not the the same slip as before. I've tried clarifying and also chelating, I guess I'll give it time.