Kenra or NTM?

Godsway

Hey all,

I have heard great things about Kenra moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and NTM moisturizing shampoo/conditioner. I am trying to decide which one to try (because I can't afford both). I must admit NTM is cheaper and therefore more appealing but Kenra is supposed to be of great quality. My hair is a 4a/b. Any advice? :look:

Dolapo

ive tried both and kenra beat NTM hands down. i dont even bother with any of my NTM products. but you could try the NTM line first though. my favorite is the hair mask. dont bother with the leave in foam.....

CarefreeinChicago

Kenra moisturizing shampoo/conditioner :) when i was transitioning it was the only thing that could get through my 4A/B hair...i bought it on ebay for cheap

i have both NTM is ok

Last edited:

candibaby

I actually like NTM poo better than Kenra's. As far as the conditioner, I like Kenra MC but I haven't tried any NTM conditioners to compare the two.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
For me its a tie. (looking over my shoulder for Mona and Sylver2) I love Kenra's detangling ability but NTM makes my hair soooo soft. Heck, I keep them both stocked in my house. I'm a pj, I admit it.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
That's a hard one, I use them both on a regular basis and I think both are really good products. You can't lose either way you choose. Good luck

Godsway

Thanks guys!!! No matter how hard I try It looks like I'm going to break down and buy them both. I admit it, I am a product junkie in the making!! :D

MonaLisa

simplycee said:
For me its a tie. (looking over my shoulder for Mona and Sylver2) I love Kenra's detangling ability but NTM makes my hair soooo soft. Heck, I keep them both stocked in my house. I'm a pj, I admit it.

You know one of us would be lurking...:sekret: lol....

It's all good. I rave about NTM...cause it's one consistant line that I finally found that worked for me....it's not gonna work for everybody...I accept that...and it's cool.

Ironically, I've tried both...and Kenra did nothing for me....NTM DDC/Mask on the other hand...has gotten me out of some extremely ugly and frigtening hair tangling incidents in the past year.

Goes to show...different heads...different effect.

It's all hair love.;)

andreab

Kenra
No question.

You can go to the Kenra website and request some samples by sending an email to customer service or customer care.I am about to finsh my samples and actually purchase kenra on my own.

The NTM I gave to my daughter. NTM did not work for me!

luvSLave

I prefer NTM shampoo to Kenra. The NTM provides much more slip, IMO. I've never tried the NTM conditioners, and I only like the Kenra MC for conditioner washes.

Definitely request the Kenra samples. You don't want to spend a grip on something that sits under your sink just because it works for everyone else.

MonaLisa

Allandra said:
I've used both. For my hair, I like NTM better than Kenra.

Lawdee....Sylver is gonna hug herself and stroke her hair on this one....

**Again....it's okay...if NTM doesn't work for some people...it really is.:ohwell:

Allandra

MonaLisa said:
Lawdee....Sylver is gonna hug herself and stroke her hair on this one....

**Again....it's okay...if NTM doesn't work for some people...it really is.:ohwell:
:lol: I hear ya MonaLisa. You know, for me, that NTM shampoo has detangling properties. Gotta love it.

taraglam2

mochamadness said:
That's a hard one, I use them both on a regular basis and I think both are really good products. You can't lose either way you choose. Good luck

I totally agree with what she said. Honestly they both are really good hair products !

angellazette

Just a heads up, I requested Kenra samples about a week or so ago and the response was that the quantities were limited at the moment so no samples.

Godsway

Thanks so much for all of the advice!! I have a sample of the NTM which I am about to use in a couple of minutes. I'll see if I can sneak some Kenra from one of my friends before I spend a grip on it. Thanks again! :)