Kenra or Humecto

acebooncoon

I wanted to buy a new moisturizing conditioner because I wanted to see if something was better than my mizani. After reading post here I have narrowed it down to Kenra or Keracare humecto. Which one should I get? How much will each of them usually run me? Thanks Ladies

pink_flower

Why not contact them for samples first

Miosy

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
I must say i love Kenra, but NOTHING works for me like humecto. I will never replace it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Humecto leaves the hair with a moisturized/humidectifed/silky feeling.

Kenra just leaves it moisturized.

Tai

I have both and I prefer the Kenra to the Humecto. Humecto leaves my hair heavier feeling than Kenra.

Tracy

Kenra gets my vote. Hunecto is ok but after about two washes I feel like I've been washing my hair with nail polish and glue and gum. It get very stiff and I can't even hope to get my hand through my hair and finger comb like I can with every other cond.

Humecto is like CON shampoo to me. It FEELS good....but on my hair it's not ACTUALLY good. It does more harm than anything else in the long run. Kenra's ingredient list is also bettter IMO.

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
I must say i love Kenra, but NOTHING works for me like humecto. I will never replace it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Humecto leaves the hair with a moisturized/humidectifed/silky feeling.

Kenra just leaves it moisturized.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely like Humecto better as well! Kenra left a nasty coating on my hair after all was said and done. I thought it was going to be great but it wasn't.