Which should I try?? Nexxus Hum./KC Humecto/Elucence MB???

Which conditioner should I try??!

• Nexxus humectress

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Keracare humecto

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Elucence MB

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters

zzirvingj

I wanna try a new conditioner!!!

After doing some searches I've narrowed it down to trying one of these three:

Nexxus Humectress
Keracare Humecto
Elucence MB

Which do you think I should get and why??

TIA! :drunk:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Nexxus is easiest to find. Keracare is also easy to find. By virtue of rare being the best, I say Elucence. That is the most elusive item on my wish list.

Last edited:

fluffylocks

Nexxus,I LOVE my Humectress

Keracare humecto---it has a low ph besides smelling good and being very moisturizing, detangling and giving great slip

I've only tried the generic version of nexxus from sallys, doesnt seem to detangle as well or is as moisturizing

sound

Nexxus Humectress!

My 3C/4A natural hair feels super soft with a lot of slip, as my relaxed ends feel like silk...I am NOT Joking.

PinkPeony

Keracare humecto---it has a low ph besides smelling good and being very moisturizing, detangling and giving great slip

I've only tried the generic version of nexxus from sallys, doesnt seem to detangle as well or is as moisturizing
I never tried Humecto but Humectress works wonders for me and I can find it everywhere:yep:

Whatever works for you:grin:

fluffylocks

I never tried Humecto but Humectress works wonders for me and I can find it everywhere:yep:

Whatever works for you:grin:

I think it was just because i used the generic version---probally had too much water, should have worked wonders for me too because my hair loves glycerin
It is easier to find

hothair

Not tried Elucence but humectress works a lot better for my 4a/b hair it also is great as a leave in....

Energee

I would say Elucence. I've tried them all and Elucence for me is the best out of these three in particular. Though it isn't my HG (holy grail) of conditioners it's in my top 3. It leaves the hair beautifully soft. It smells great. You can use it as a leave-in as well. Love it!

Last edited:

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Keracare Humecto gives me great slip also very moisturizing. Nexxus was okay made my hair more wavy when airdrying. Elucence never tried it

FlawedBeauty

I have tried Elucence and Nexxus so I would go for the Elucence. I was not impressed with Necxxus at all. I know lots of ladies love it but I got no slip, no nothin. Elucence made my hair feel so soft and detangled really well. It did however stop working for me after a while but I just ordered some last week and plan to revisit in hopes of gettin the results i got when i frist started using it. :)

lana

I have to vote for Keracare Humecto because it's a true moisturizing conditioner. To my knowledge the Nexxus Humectress has protein in it and overtime if you're using it for moisture it will kinda dry out your hair - I know because it did that with my hair. I was walking around wondering why it was soooo soft and dry.:lachen:

curlilocs

I voted for Elucence. I'm natural and it works REALLY well for me, especially as a leave in. I could see myself using this if I was still relaxed!

healthyhair2

It would be a draw I think between Humectress and Humecto. I have 4a/b natural hair. I've used both as a natural and a relaxed head. I must tell you though --I voted for Nexxus. For me it STILL detangles well. Nexxus does make a conditioner that is a better detangle-it has a very low ph. as for containing protein, most conditionershave it a some form even moisturizing ones.

PrettyBrownEyes

I wanna try a new conditioner!!!

After doing some searches I've narrowed it down to trying one of these three:

Nexxus Humectress
Keracare Humecto
Elucence MB

Which do you think I should get and why??

TIA! :drunk:

I have tried all 3 of those and Nexxus Humectress works the best on my hair. I can only leave it on the 3 minutes as recommeneded on the bottle and without heat. If I use it with heat and for the 15min. like some do, my hair will be very dry.

zzirvingj

Hhhhmmmm....the poll results are surprisingly close.

Thanks for the tips and comments ladies. I haven't decided which one I'm going to get yet but it's sounding like all 3 are really good conditioners so I might just have to "pick one" and see what happens :drunk:

LABETT

ELUCENCE MOISTURE BALANCE CONDITIONER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree I have tried all three and Elucence wins handsdown. :up:
I like Keracare Humecto in the tub better than Nexxus Humectress-it was more moisturizing with slip.
Nexxus Humectress left my hair feeling crunchy,now the Nexxus Humectin is another story it leave my hair very soft and Moisturized and also works great as leave in conditioner.
Elucence works better than all these conditoners when my newgrowth get rough and when I am stretching my relaxer -leaves hair feeling like butter-moisture and slip.

poookie

i guess my vote isn't too fair, because i've only tried 2 / 3 items listed, but i voted for keracare humecto. i feel that it's more moisturizing than humectress, and deep conditioning / rinsing it out is a dream, because humecto has a lot more slip than humectress.

however, my hair likes the generic value products version of "humectress" better as a leave in, and the real humectress as a regular ol' conditioner.

that being said, does elucence have more slip than keracare? i want to try it.

nakialovesshoes

Well of the 3 I've only used the Humectress. I just bought it this weekend per the recommendation of Sareca. I did a hard protein 1st & then DCed w/the Humectress. I then did an oil rinse & conditioned again w/the Humectress. I had been having dryness issues & immediately saw improvement. I know this isn't on your list but Sareca also recommended Aveda DR - she said that it was the best in her opinion. HTH...Nakia

mturner0516

ELUCENCE is :lick: I've recently tried it and LOVED IT. It is my holy grail. It smells like peaches, provides great slip and no cones or mineral oil.....now if i can find a liter size. I've tried Nexxus on several occasions and :look: I didn't get it....it did nothing for me.