~**~KeraCare and Affirm @ TJ Maxx!!~**~

Eisani

I went to TJ's today on my lunch hour for some retail therapy and did my normal sweep of the salon products when lo and behold, they had a whole end cap full of KeraCare poo's (detangling and neutralizing I believe), Creme Hairdress, Dry & Itchy Scalp pomade, some other kind of pomade and Humecto! Not that it was for my or anything, I bought 2 bottles of Humecto and 1 bottle of the detangling poo. I think I'll put them in sis's Christmas Stocking ;) They had Affirm Reconstructor too.

Just wanted to share for those ladies who use these products :grin:.

HoneyDew

And Marshalls. I saw it a few days ago. Keracare Humecto in the bottle and the moisturizing shampoo. I think I saw the dry scalp one too.

Eisani

And Marshalls. I saw it a few days ago. Keracare Humecto in the bottle and the moisturizing shampoo. I think I saw the dry scalp one too.
:yep:That's the other one I saw. I couldn't remember, everything was a big blur. I was snatching up sweaters left and right :lachen:. It's getting colder!
**whistling It's so cold in da D**

missnurselady

:yep:That's the other one I saw. I couldn't remember, everything was a big blur. I was snatching up sweaters left and right :lachen:. It's getting colder!
Omg, you are a mess for that! Ricky know he aint right:lachen:I laugh every time i hear that song!

HoneyDew

LOL That is what I was doing. I swear I was just in there a few weeks ago and the selection of sweaters was WHACK. They had racks and racks of tehm this time. I was in sweater heaven. Didn't even buy any hair care products.

KPH

House Head

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: i am now mad that you put that in my head

and now i got to use another don't buy nothing pass

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
Are the prices reduced? :look: I'll check some stores in Los Angeles if they are, because I've never tried Kera Care products.