KeraCare Humecto has Mineral Oil....

SimpleKomplexity

Why is mineral oil so bad? I was looking at the ingredients in Humecto and it has Mineral Oil in it...is it harmful?

I know cones are bad too....but why?

...lawd I really need to get up on my game and start a new proposable sticky note....in the perspective of a newbie... I feel like I'm in my terrible twos!! I have a question EVERYDAY Loool

Artemis

Mineral oil in a deep conditioner is bad for MY hair because it prevents the other moisturizing ingredients from penetrating and conditioning the hair shaft. It also leaves the hair with a weird coated feeling (not good). My hair likes 'cones, so I don't hate them at all, but on some ppl's hair, 'cones can do what mineral oil does to my hair. I can use daily moisturizers w/mineral oil, but in my deep conditioner, no way no how :nono: I hated both Keracare Humecto and Design Essentials Stimulations for this very reason...

SimpleKomplexity

I know right!! Humecto is my new boyfriend!! Do you not feel my hair?! I can't believe it's not butter:weird:....where has it been all my life. Man I've learned so much in a month....Last month I wasn't even really using ANY conditioner!! :luv2:(smh) lol Now I'm in love with the stuff!:lots:

JustKiya

Mineral oil and cones aren't bad across the board - but some members have discovered that their hair does much, much better without them.

I really think it depends on how fine and/or thirsty your hair is....