Keracare Lovers

MissB

Keracare has 2 new products out now. There is a Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair. The shampoo has hydrolyzed wheat protein instead of vegetable protein. I will post the ingredients to the conditioner later tonight. These two products are not on the Keracare website yet.

Thanks, MissB

Dolce_Dawn

OMG!!!
Why are you telling me this?!!!

I mean, thank you very much, but....

WHY????? I thought my buying days were over, but they keep pulling me back in!(lol)

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
OMG!!!
Why are you telling me this?!!!

I mean, thank you very much, but....

WHY????? I thought my buying days were over, but they keep pulling me back in!(lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly

Cleo

Girl, now you know you wrong
...My hair twin is supposed to give me the hair scoop before anyone else knows about it.
j/k. So where are they carrying these new products? I'd like to try that new conditioner.

MissB

I saw it for the first time today at The Beauty Center in Herndon, VA. I called Avlon and they said that it was a new consumer product that just hit the market. I did pickup the conditioner. I will be getting a touchup tomorrow so you will have to wait a week for the scoop. I apologize for not letting you know first.

so1913

I'm not color treated, but all this KeraCare talk lately has me missing this wonderful line.... :-( I'll get over it, trying to stick to a regimen...

MissB

The conditioner has a ph of 4.5. Hear are the ingredients:

Water, Emulsifying Wax N.F. Vinyl Caprolactam PVP copolymer, Glycerin, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Polyquarternium 32 and Mineral oil, Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, PEG-40 Castor oil, Fragrance, Polyquarwenium 10, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidinone, Diazolidinyl Urea, DL-Pantenol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Magnesium Citrate, Citric Acid, Simeticone and Isostearyl Ethylimidazolinium Ethosulfate.

Product Description:

Keracare Moisturizing Conditioner for Color Treated Hair is an intensive high-end conditioning maintenance treatment formulated specifically to preserve tone in color-treated hair. Same formula as Affirm MoisturColor Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair.

Exceptional conditioning deposition.
Minimizes color fading with a special fusion of catioics and sealants.
Protects hair from UV rays.
Moisturizes and fortifies hair deep within the cortex with a unique blend of conditioning agents.
Contains Fiver Strenghtening Complex (FSC).

And like the Humecto, you leave this one on for 15-20 minutes with heat.

adrienne0914

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
I thought my buying days were over, but they keep pulling me back in!(lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

i love the Godfather. girl, that was too cute!!

Shatani

i just got my keracare samples....they sent a ton of stuff!!!! i cant wait to start trying it all out! i have a feeling this is gonna be my line of choice....
~T~

MissB

Here is the info on the shampoo:

pH 6.0

Same Product Description as the conditioner. Except for:
Detangles and Conditions hair.
Nurtures delicate hair conditions.

Ingredients:

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium 7, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lauramide DEA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, Sodium PCA, Glycol Stearate, Benzophenone-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isostearyl Ethylimadazolinium Ethosulfate, Fragrance, Polysorbate-20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.

Both products smell really good!

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
I saw it for the first time today at The Beauty Center in Herndon, VA. I called Avlon and they said that it was a new consumer product that just hit the market. I did pickup the conditioner. I will be getting a touchup tomorrow so you will have to wait a week for the scoop. I apologize for not letting you know first.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's ok hon, I forgive you
. Definitely keep me posted because if you love it, you know I'll have to run out and get some.

MissB

I would call around to the salons that sell Keracare (JC Penney, Ulta, Walmart Salon, Trade Secret, etc.) and see if they have it in stock yet. I don't know how much luck you will have because my stylist wasn't aware of the consumer product. She was familiar with the Avlon version. Good Luck, MissB

MissB

I used the shampoo and conditioner today. I really did not notice a significant difference between these products and the Hydrating shampoo and the Humecto. But, I have semi-permanent color. These products would soften permanent color. So, unless you have permanent color, I would not search high and low for these products.

Thanks,

MissB

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Can't wait to try it. But you know me, I might be happy with one of their products after using it. Thanx for the heads up, girl! </font>

Cleo

Thanks twin. I guess I'll stick with the tried and true. I'll PM you about my touch-up on Saturday.