KeraCare Oil-Rich Blow Dry Lotion :-D

so1913

I gave flat ironing my hair another shot two days ago, and went back to using my trusty keracare line (since I have large sizes in stock and it's just sitting there).

Well, I'm happy to say that even though last week I was hating my hair and having the WORST issues, it came out great this time around! The one product that I had never really given a chance, but had in my stash was the Oil Rich Blow Dry Lotion. My hair came out soft, straight, fluffy, and not greasy, stringy, or oily which I hate sometimes when you use oils to straight style hair. I used a few drops of Asha's Omega oil on my ends to maintain, and I'm going on two happy hair days!

Has anyone else used this?

cocopuff

so1913 said:
I gave flat ironing my hair another shot two days ago, and went back to using my trusty keracare line (since I have large sizes in stock and it's just sitting there).

Well, I'm happy to say that even though last week I was hating my hair and having the WORST issues, it came out great this time around! The one product that I had never really given a chance, but had in my stash was the Oil Rich Blow Dry Lotion. My hair came out soft, straight, fluffy, and not greasy, stringy, or oily which I hate sometimes when you use oils to straight style hair. I used a few drops of Asha's Omega oil on my ends to maintain, and I'm going on two happy hair days!

Has anyone else used this?

I have this product on my "to-try" list. I was going to order it in a couple of weeks when I restock up on my Keracare Shampoo. I also like the Keracare creme hairdress. Last night, I actually accidentally used my new Asha's Roots oil to blowdry my roots and it worked pretty well, but because of its price, I won't be doing that again. I hope I have success with the Roots and the blowdry lotion.

so1913

cocopuff said:
I have this product on my "to-try" list. I was going to order it in a couple of weeks when I restock up on my Keracare Shampoo. I also like the Keracare creme hairdress. Last night, I actually accidentally used my new Asha's Roots oil to blowdry my roots and it worked pretty well, but because of its price, I won't be doing that again. I hope I have success with the Roots and the blowdry lotion.

Ha ha, I hear that! You have to be stingy with that stuff, you can't do that again!!!!

I think Avlon products are among the best out there commercially, especially for chemically processed hair.

cocopuff

so1913 said:
Ha ha, I hear that! You have to be stingy with that stuff, you can't do that again!!!!

I think Avlon products are among the best out there commercially, especially for chemically processed hair.

Yeah, Avlon products worked really good for me when I had a relaxer, but the Keracare Humecto doesn't work as good for me now that my hair is natural. The shampoo still does the trick though.

I actually think I figured out a way to make my bottle of Roots last longer ,though. I started using a medicine dropper to apply it to my scalp, that way it comes out one drop at a time and I can control the amount a little better. I only have a 1 oz. bottle and it has to last until my other bottle gets here. Next time, I will think about getting the 2 oz. bottle if the serum does work for me.