Keracare leave in conditioner and blow dry lotion?

atlien

Have anyone tried one or both of these items? If so how did you like it? Did you use it as a leave in for rollersetting? How did it come out? A co worker is giving rave reviews about the blow dry lotion she is natural and said the blow dry lotion made her hair look like it was relaxed /images/graemlins/look.gif She was right when I saw her hair it did look really shiny and moisturized I even complimented her on it. Can't take her word though /images/graemlins/frown.gif have to bring it to LHCF before I feel assured /images/graemlins/grin.gif so ladies..............

Cres81

Hey Atlien! My hair isn't natural I have a relaxer, but I have tried the blow dry lotion a couple of times. It left my hair feeling too oily and greasy. It might work well for naturals though.

cutebajangirl

I've used it before and I liked it. I had a hairdresser that would spritz it on dry roots and do a blow out of the roots with a comb and it came out great every time.

Desert Skye

I love keracare leave in. I have relaxed hair and it makes my hair very soft and easy to rollerset. But it doesnt work well for my friend tho who has the same hair type as me

MonaLisa

I have the blow dry lotion...my hairdresser likes it when she has to blow dry my roots/Dominican blowout. That ish SAVED me when I went down to New Orleans in July. SAVED..ME...lol.

KinksnCurlz

the leave-in is too thick for me (like salerm21). the blow dry lotion ... hmmm, i don't think i used it often enuf to give adequate feedback. i'll try it soon and let you know.

atlien

Thanks guys /images/graemlins/wink.gif... I knew I could count on LHCF to have so reviews.

rayne

I've been wondering about this products too. So I'm going to see if Avlon will send me some samples. You should try doing that too.

atlien

TOO LATE /images/graemlins/frown.gif I already went to Ulta and brought the leave in...I figured their track record of great products was continous /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.... I can always return it/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif gotta love ULTA and their return policy /images/graemlins/grin.gif