Keracare Silken Seal and Design Essential Silk Ess

MissB

I know that this post is redundant. However, I am confused. Do you use the Keracare Silken Seal(serum) and the Design Essentials Silk Essentials on dry hair or wet hair? And if you have used both products, which do you prefer?

Thanks in advance,

MissB

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Keracare Silken Seal and Design Essential Silk

I think either can be used on wet or dry hair. However, I think the silken seal is intended more for use on wet hair. I have both products and they are actually very different. The Keracare Silken Seal is a very thick and heavy serum. The Design Essentials is a very light and fluid substance. I prefer this one on dry hair.

HTH!

Allandra

Girl, the subject line in this post immediately caught my eye.

I've been keeping my eye on the KeraCare Silken Seal. It's definitely something that I want to try in the near future (as I've mentioned so many times here before).
Now, this Design Essentials Silk Essential sounds alright too. My stylist uses Design Essentials Lye Relaxer for my touch-ups. I'll probably end up trying this one too (sometime in the near future).
What can I say? It's a hobby.

MissB

You ladies are a wealth of information. I appreciate your help. I will try the Silken Seal again this weekend on wet hair. I tried it previously on dry hair. And I guess I could use the Silk Essentials on dry hair before flat ironing.

Thanks again,

MissB

pmichael52172

I plan to take more time with my roller setting... 'been slacking. I think I'm going to try this Keracare Silken Seal this weekend when I roller set. I use Design Essentials relaxer, but if the Silken Seal is catered more to wet hair than D.E. then I'll try it.

MissB

I washed and deep conditioned my hair last night. I used the silken seal and air dryed with a ponytail. I must say that I am impressed...no frizzy ends! I will add this item to my regimen.