kids organic's products by africa best

Norma15

kids organic\'s products by africa best

i wonder who uses this and does it work well in hair. but i smelled them and they smelled good im hopping to try these products on my hair and i was wondering since im 15 can i stilll use products that are supposely for children.
think.gif

Re: kids organic\'s products by africa best

LondonDiva raved about the detangling shea butter lotion. I recently purchased and its very moisturizing. Do a search or PM her for more information.

I heard Africa's Best Organics line works just as well as the ORS line .Is that true? Can anyone testify to this?

[ QUOTE ]
I heard Africa's Best Organics line works just as well as the ORS line .Is that true? Can anyone testify to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used both and prefer Africa's Best especially the Kid's Organics Shea Butter Moisturizing Hair Lotion and the Carrot Oil Hair Creme. I bumped up a thread for you.

Oh, I definitely want to try this for my girls. I have just recently heard of Africa's Best and didn't know they had a kids line. Right now I use a mixture of ORS Jojoba (which really straightens out their hair), IC Polish, and Isoplus' Tea Conditioner.

dance7.gif

I tried the Shea Butter Detangler, the pomade and the daily moisturizer a while back. They smell great and they worked well. But only one store in my area sells the line. I didn't want to get attached to them just to have them disappear one day...

I truly truly believe Africa's Best is the best. I especially love their liquid leave in hair mayo. It makes my 4b hair super soft!

Thanks Joyous for bumping my thread! I love the Carrot Oil Creme too but I was wondering if it would help me achieve the same amount of growth as the ORS...

Back