Kiehl's Deep Conditioners

C

Cami

Kiehl\'s Deep Conditioners

Has anyone ever tried Kiehl's hair line? I've found it online and was wondering if it was any good...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Kiehl\'s Deep Conditioners

I've used the coconut mask. I like it alot, but it is expensive. Sometimes I just use it on my ends.

elliot

I like Kiehl's products. I have used their cleansers, toners, and scrubs on my face. My favorite product by them is the Cream with Silk Groom which is a leave-in hair moisturizer. If you want to just sample their products, you can visit their counters in Neiman Marcus. I always get the samples for my hair and purchase the facial products.

Allandra

I really like some of Kiehl's hair care products. I have been using Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner for a while now. It's thick, creamy and moisturizing. I also like their Creme with Silk Groom Moisturizer (my all time favorite). Before buying their products, it's a good idea to stop by a Kiehl's counter and get some samples, because they are expensive products. It's also a good idea to try before you buy (if you can).

fletgee

I have been using Kiehl's skin and hair products since December. Some of my hair favorites are:

Protein Concentrate Herbal Shampoo
Lecithin Conditioning Shampoo
Lecithin And Coconut Enriched Hair Masque
and my favorite-Creme de la Creme Groom Repairateur With Silk

This past winter I decided to keep my hair super moisturized to avoid the winter splits and brittle hair. After shampooing I used Creme de la Creme (combed it thru my wet hair), braided my hair and ran Aveeda Brilliant mixed with Vitamin E over each braid. I then worked Vitamin E into my hairline and braid partings. My hair was less brittle, less split ends and has good strength. I even got a growth spurt! I'm happy!

Kitkat

I love Kiehls Creme with Silk Groom and highly recommend it. It's very moisturizing without weighing hair down. I also tried the Extra Strength Conditioning Rinse with Added Coconut. It's a good conditioner and left my hair very soft and detangled, but it's really expensive. I make out just as well with my $3.99 Motions Moisture Plus conditioner. I agree with everyone who sez try to score some samples first. I don't know where you live, but the Kiehls counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in NY gives samples away. Try them out before spending the money.

fletgee

Hi KitKat!
I got a sample of the Conditioning Rinse with Added Coconut and I really liked it. I live in Jersey and my "friendly-friend" lives in the City. He gets my Khiel's for me (plus samples) from their store in the Village. Since he knows I like the products and backs me in my hair quest he keeps me supplied with my Khiel's products!