Kimmaytube Leave-in??

APrayer4Hair

Anybody using this or tried this? What were your results?

The recipe (from what I understand):
- 2TBS of UR fav leave in
- 2TBS aloe Vera juice
-2 tsp jojoba oil
-2 tsp castor oil

It's supposed to be perfectly ph balanced for UR hair

I have all of these ingredients and I'll probably give it a try tomorrow :spinning:

Thoughts?

RegaLady

I love it! Does my hair right! I am 4a/b hair with bushy like cotton hair, and it gets curly because of the acid in the aloe vera juice. Love it!

AsTheCurlzTurns

I have yet to try this, because the recipe seems to leave me a lil perplexed. Is this used in a spritz bottle? Anyone adding distilled water to it?

Op I don't mean to hijack your thread, been wanting to try this, but kept putting it off. Thanx for starting this thread. :)

starchgirl

I have yet to try this, because the recipe seems to leave me a lil perplexed. Is this used in a spritz bottle? Anyone adding distilled water to it?

Op I don't mean to hijack your thread, been wanting to try this, but kept putting it off. Thanx for starting this thread. :)

I've used it for a couple of years and as a spritz with some distilled water - love it!

virtuenow

I think the ingredients would be excellent in a water spritz!

Last edited:

APrayer4Hair

CurlsOnFire23 said:
Can this product be purchased "ready made"? or is she no longer selling it?

Idk if she ever "made" it to be mass produced. I hate mixing up stuff but the ingredients are easily available and u would def get more bang for your buck. :yep:

I mixed up my batch and will report back in the a.m.

APrayer4Hair

AsTheCurlzTurns said:

I decided to use tresemme naturals condish as my "leave in" ingredient because I didn't want it soupy...

AsTheCurlzTurns

I've used it for a couple of years and as a spritz with some distilled water - love it!
Well only brought the water up because of the recipe. Seems like, the recipe alone, will yield like a one-time use batch. So wondering what others used with it. Thanx!

I think the ingredients would be excellent in a water spritz!
virtuenow Guess I will try this out. Could you possibly give me a guessimate of the water to recpe ratio? Thanx!

I decided to use tresemme naturals condish as my "leave in" ingredient because I didn't want it soupy...
I am considering using the same thing Lol.

virtuenow

AsTheCurlzTurns (cute name btw) I use abt 7 oz water 1-2T castor oil, 1T jojoba oil, 2-3 squirts of cond'r (I use aubrey hsr) and I don't usually use aloe vera juice (avj). If I do use avj its half avj- half waater. Then I seal w/jbco

Last edited:

APrayer4Hair

Ok so I've been using my mix for 3 days and so far I like it. It moisturizes as well as my fav leave in w/o the cones. I'm really beginning to think cones just don't work for my hair...