KIMMAYTUBE PROGRESS!! HAIR XXX COMING IN JAN 2011!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MA2010

I thought it was a wig when I first saw her video this morning. Her hair has progressed very nicely. Beautiful length.

I hope to be there one day with my natural hair. :yep:

MsLizziA

naijamerican

Her hair looks fantastic. :yep: Also, she has really nice skin.

I know that she's controversial but it really doesn't have to bee a big deal to highlight the progress that she's made. We're all pursuing the same hair goals, so why not celebrate with those whose hard work allows them to accomplish it? :yep:

kandake

Her hair does look like the Tammy wig. Her progress is truly inspirational.

I hope this thread ends well

MsLizziA

Her hair does look like the Tammy wig. Her progress is truly inspirational.

I hope this thread ends well

I hope it does too considering the fact that i just saw something on that vid that rubbed me the completely wrong way just that fast

LoveCraze

Naturalista
I can give credit when credit is due. She has made some really nice progress with her hair. However, it's her response to comments like the one below that has a tendency to put people off. :nono:

I love your videos and the info you provide, but I don't get why it takes 2.5 hours to apply Kinky Curly. The owner of the product, Shelley Davis has wayyy longer hair and it doesn't take her that long. She has video on youtube of her applying the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I even use Kinky Curly and I have long hair and it doesn't take me 2.5 hours just to put the product on my hair. Sorry, I just don't get. Are you applying on super duper tiny strands of hair?

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
If I said it took me 2.5 hours, that is how long it took. I don't "get" your suspicions.
How ever long it takes Shelly Davis to apply it to her hair, has nothing to do with mine. She never even mentions how long it takes her. I have video footage from mine.
FYI: Hair LENGTH is just one attribute. The kinky TEXTURE, DENSITY & how gently you handle your hair will affect how long it takes to apply this product.
Is this subject so serious that we need private investigators?
kimmaytube 5 days ago

LadyAmani

I can give credit when credit is due. She has made some really nice progress with her hair. However, it's her response to comments like the one below that has a tendency to put people off. :nono:

I love your videos and the info you provide, but I don't get why it takes 2.5 hours to apply Kinky Curly. The owner of the product, Shelley Davis has wayyy longer hair and it doesn't take her that long. She has video on youtube of her applying the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I even use Kinky Curly and I have long hair and it doesn't take me 2.5 hours just to put the product on my hair. Sorry, I just don't get. Are you applying on super duper tiny strands of hair?

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
If I said it took me 2.5 hours, that is how long it took. I don't "get" your suspicions.
How ever long it takes Shelly Davis to apply it to her hair, has nothing to do with mine. She never even mentions how long it takes her. I have video footage from mine.
FYI: Hair LENGTH is just one attribute. The kinky TEXTURE, DENSITY & how gently you handle your hair will affect how long it takes to apply this product.
kimmaytube 5 days ago

You see her response would have brought the hood out in me :nono:

MsLizziA

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
kimmaytube 5 days ago

~GASP~ GIRL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 WHO SAW IT!

I didnt want this thread to go left so i just did a screenshot of the comment and twitpicd it on twitter and we are discussing it on their right now

Yoshi3329

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
kimmaytube 5 days ago

Honestly, good for her that she has great retention, but this comment right hurr, is the reason why I don't comment.:nono:

chebaby

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
kimmaytube 5 days ago
this is why i cant stand her. i checked out the video because hair is hair but her attitude is really nasty.

naijamerican

~GASP~ GIRL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 WHO SAW IT!

I didnt want this thread to go left so i just did a screenshot of the comment and twitpicd it on twitter and we are discussing it on their right now

I noticed it, too, and I do agree that it's quite rude. I commend her for what she's done with her hair and I appreciate the hard work she puts into her YouTube account, but yes, it's plain to see that her interpersonal skills leave much to be desired. :lol: :ohwell:

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your siggy looks great! Great progress with your hair! :yep:

chebaby

and fo real fo real her hair aint so long or gorgeous to substitute for the funky attitude. imma need her to wear better styles and clip them ends and then come holla at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.