Kiss Hair Color

candibaby

Has anyone ever heard of Kiss by Express Hair Color? I'm going to get a rinse (so my hair wont be two toned anymore) when i get a relaxer this saturday, and that is the brand she uses. I have a pamphlet with information on it (no peroxide or ammonia!) .. I just wanted to see what you ladies have to say about it. TIA

hOnii

never trid it. i use Kiss make-up and it works well.. lett us know how it comes out if you decide to use it.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I used the Kiss powder that is just like the Bigen powder on my moms hair before. It dyed well but left a stain on the temple that Bigen doesn't. It came off easily later though.

candibaby

okay.. my hair is a lightish auburn color (30) on the ends and the rest is #4, if i get Dark Warm Brown would it get rid of the auburn and make all of my hair a #4?

hOnii

it should. just make sure that you start to apply the haircolor to the #30 ends first. that way they can go on processing for more time as you do the rest of your hair.

is the color exactly the shade of your virgin hair color? if it is then you man not even have to put any on that part, only the ends.

candibaby

it's a little bit lighter. their darkest brown shade is EXACTLY my hair color.. so should i do that one instead? thanks for your help