"Knock Knock"

Nice & Wavy

Awwww....that was so good. He was so passionate when he spoke....I'm sure we will be seeing him again!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Awwww....that was so good. He was so passionate when he spoke....I'm sure we will be seeing him again!

He was very passionate. :yep: One of my cousins shared this; she said that while she was listening to it, she turned around and her son had tears in his eyes. It moved him just that much.

Our culture has so much pain to overcome. Yet through the Blood of Jesus, each door we 'knock' upon, shall be opened for more of what God has for us. God's blessings shall abound and surround us.

In Jesus' Name, Amen. :Rose:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
wow.. This really is good... deep... I'll pass on to my young peeps. Thanks for sharing this, Shimmie!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

wow.. This really is good... deep... I'll pass on to my young peeps. Thanks for sharing this, Shimmie!

Thanks Laela and Nice & Wavy :love2: :love2:

I don't know who he is and I'm not sure if he is a Christian. His message is truly an inspiration and I just dedicate whatever this man does to give Glory unto God who has given him the breath and the life to speak so truly.