***Komaza Hair Products***

SexyCap

I have tried the Cococurl shampoo, Aloe Vera Shampoo, Intense Moisture Therapy, Lemongrass Balm, H20 Plus, Coconut pudding, and coconut milk.

I love the Cococurl shampoo. It's thick and creamy and leaves my hair feeling really moisturized and it helps the curls pop.

I didn't like the Aloe Vera shampoo. It was a little bit too watery (I ended up using a lot) and it was super sudsy. It felt like I was using any old shampoo and just didn't measure up to the cococurl shampoo to me.

The H20 Plus was not what I was expecting. My hair is protein sensitive and after a few days of use, it left my hair feeling dry. It has silk protein in it. Gave it away.

The Intense Moisture Therapy just seemed like a regular hair mayonnaise to me. I followed the directions and my hair did not feel more moisturized. It could be the fact that it contains protein and I am protein sensitive.

The lemongrass hair balm makes my hair feel good but the smell is very strong :ohwell: ...I ended up mixing some into my leave-in mix. The smell still is noticeable but not as overpowering as before.

I found that the coconut milk is good as a curl refresher on dry hair.

I have used the coconut pudding around my edges but not my whole head yet. I really like the smell. It's like a pina colada snowball scent.

I will most likely purchase the cococurl shampoo and possibly the coconut milk again.

"D"

missnurselady

im thinking about getting the restoration kit for my mom but 60.00! I hope it works cause, chemo + relaxer= damage and she doesnt know what to do

ShaniKeys

I've bought some products from the Komaza hair line but haven't used any:ohwell:

Update: I DC with the conditioner and liked the smell and the way it left my hair and I like the strengthening lotion too

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I just ordered the Komaza Care Shea Butter Hair Lotion.

Still looking for a leave in replacment for Qhemet's Olive Creme Detangler. I am slowly but surely finishing off the last jar that I own.

I like the ingredients in this and got a good deal on afrokinks.com.

ShaniKeys

Here's a more thorough review of the products I have:

Herbal Tea & Henna Shampoo: it's ok, it doesn't lather that much and it's very watery (I like this consistency)
Herbal Tea & Henna Conditioner: left my hair very soft, I liked the smell also
Hair Strengthener: my favorite Komaza Care product, it's hard protein. I like all the ingredients. It delivers!
Coconut Hair milk: has a very strong coconut smell, a little goes a long way.

* I noticed that the two products I mentioned are no longer being sold on the site and that the ingredients of the coconut hair milk have changed.

Has anyone used the Almond Milk Cleansing Conditioner?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Where do you order from? Never heard of this product. Any product that will help my curls, I'm all for it!:yep:

ShaniKeys

Has anyone tried the califa hair products by Komaza Care? http://www.komazacare.com/haircare.html

New
8oz Califa Care Shampoo
8oz Califa Care Conditioner
8oz Califa Care Leave-in-Conditioner
8oz Califa Care Moistening Spray
4oz Califa Moisturizing Cream

Califa Care Kit
Price $65.00

Now you can get the complete Califa Care Line for a great low price!
This kit contains everything you need for ultimate coil care. This line is designed to give your coils shine, softness, and minimize breakage so you can see your hair growth.

Last edited:

The Princess

Has anyone tried the califa hair products by Komaza Care? http://www.komazacare.com/haircare.html

New
8oz Califa Care Shampoo
8oz Califa Care Conditioner
8oz Califa Care Leave-in-Conditioner
8oz Califa Care Moistening Spray
4oz Califa Moisturizing Cream

Califa Care Kit
Price $65.00

Now you can get the complete Califa Care Line for a great low price!
This kit contains everything you need for ultimate coil care. This line is designed to give your coils shine, softness, and minimize breakage so you can see your hair growth.

OMG they sent me an email on their new product line, that you are talking about. I want to try their leave in and the conditioner, but im waiting for their sample version. They are so expensive.

I have their sheabutter hair lotion and it makes my hair so soft. I try not to run through it so often cause it expensive. But they do have good ingredients in their stuff.

ShaniKeys

OMG they sent me an email on their new product line, that you are talking about. I want to try their leave in and the conditioner, but im waiting for their sample version. They are so expensive.

I have their sheabutter hair lotion and it makes my hair so soft. I try not to run through it so often cause it expensive. But they do have good ingredients in their stuff.

They sent me an email too, that's how I found out about it. I'm on a personal no buy challenge, but as soon as it's over...I'm there to buy these products :auto:

lina

:wallbash: Great, yet another line I want to try!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Thanks for the review ladies. I'll keep watching this post b/c I would like to buy these products in a few months.

LongCurlz

:love:I luv Komaza care products, I heard aboout them off of youtube a woman was doing a review so I tried it, I love the sheabutter hair lotion, the coconut hair milk, makes my hair so soft and smells yummy, the aloe moisturizing shampoo also makes my hair soft clean and not stripped. There ingrediants are all natural and very good for my hair. I cannot wait to try the Califa line.

Transformer

The Califa line must be really popular because it's out of stock on Komaza Care site. I did purchase the Califa Moisturing Spray--DH is using it to spray his 1/8 inch natural--he's out of his regular spray. Yes, he does smell like a coconut and he isn't cool with it!

ShaniKeys

The Califa line must be really popular because it's out of stock on Komaza Care site. I did purchase the Califa Moisturing Spray--DH is using it to spray his 1/8 inch natural--he's out of his regular spray. Yes, he does smell like a coconut and he isn't cool with it!
I can't believe it's already out of stock! And do you like it? Did you try it?

Transformer

I can't believe it's already out of stock! And do you like it? Did you try it?

I purchase one of everything that they had in stock. I'm still trying to figure out when to use each line. Such as, is the Coconut Curl Lotion, Shampoo, Pudding, Conditioner only for when I do a wash and go? Should I use the Aloe line when I'm rollersetting for a straight look?

I'm thinking that the Califia Moisturizing Spray is for re-wetting a wash and go?

Transformer

i only read the first page of this thread but looking at the page it appears if someone made a youtube video with a review on the products Intensive Moisture Therapy DC and the Coconut Hair Pudding you can check those out as well. HTH

Thank you, I think I've viewed most of the Youtube videos, however Komaza reformulated or discontinued some products and I'm not sure of their recommended use.

I'm going to send the company an email requesting recommendations. It's going to be interesting trying the products. I've read a lot of reviews from AAs across the web that used some of my staples but are now using the Komaza line. I hope I have the same experience as they.

Nayna

Unbothered
I know for a fact they discontinued the Intense Moisture Therapy, but the Olive one, I forget the proper name for it, is recommended as a replacement (I know because I bought the last IMT, sawwy, lol)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I use it and like it alot, it's hard protein btw.

That's good to know because that's exactly what I want it to be. I prefer natural products so I've been on the search for some protein products to put in my arsenal. I did order it and got it last Saturday. I hope to be able to try it out next week.