KRISSYPRISSY I'm shouting you out girl!

locabouthair

Girl you hair is beautiful! Your hair has come a long way. Very thick and healthy looking! And that steam roller set in your album looks great! Just wanted to let you know that your hair is an inspiration for me. I was feeling discouraged about my hair lately and I am happy I saw a post of yours and checked out your album. keep it up!:)

I hope you don't mind me posting your album.
members.fotki.com/krissyprissy

What's your regimen by the way?

Last edited:

IMFOCSD

locabouthair said:
Girl you hair is beautiful! Your hair has come a long way. Very thick and healthy looking! And that steam roller set in your album looks great! Just wanted to let you know that your hair is an inspiration for me. I was feeling discouraged about my hair lately and I am happy I saw a post of yours and checked out your album. keep it up!:)

Ditto! Your hair is gorgeous.:)

vaqtea

I agree! Your hair is beautiful Krissy!

And that carusso roller thing you do is KILLA! HHG! :)

krissyprissy

Thank You!! I'm lost for words! :)

Regimine:
>Deep Condition (Something Special Triple Silk Con, AtOne Reconstructor, or Mane n Tail)
>Detangle under running water with my smooth n detangle brush by Scrunchi
>Shampoo scalp only weekly with massage brush (AtOne, Proclaim,Nexxus Therapy, or Breakthru)
>Apply Ion Finishing Detangler while rinsing to keep hair from tangles
>Squeeze out hair and apply Fantasia Aloe Leave-in and a little bit of serum.
>Smooth in a low pony tail and air dry in a bun or hair out
>Once dry I add a little bit of moisturizer (Profective root health, Hawiian Silky 14 n 1, or Dr. Miracle's Relaxed hair potion) I use Profective mega growth on the edges and kitchen area
>Seal ends with oil (Surge or Africa's Best)
>Create a Bun, French roll, twist up with a octopus clamp with ends tucked in.

I air dry most of the time and use very little heat (except my bangs).

sareca

Wow!

cheetarah1980

krissy you have beautiful hair! I love your rollersets. They are so bouncy and full of life. Your progress is really inspirational.

bellesocialite

Yes, her hair is amazing! I wanted to leave a msg on your fotki but I wasn't given the option to. Your steam set came out so lovely. I've been using the steam setter (three times now I believe) and my set does not come out nearly as nice as yours. I'll attempt to use them again tonight just because I saw how well your set came out. I want to become a pro at the vs steam setter and have amazing hair like krissyprissy when I grow up! :lachen:

cutiebe2

krissyprissy said:
Thank You!! I'm lost for words! :)

Regimine:
>Deep Condition (Something Special Triple Silk Con, AtOne Reconstructor, or Mane n Tail)
>Detangle under running water with my smooth n detangle brush by Scrunchi
>Shampoo scalp only weekly with massage brush (AtOne, Proclaim,Nexxus Therapy, or Breakthru)
>Apply Ion Finishing Detangler while rinsing to keep hair from tangles
>Squeeze out hair and apply Fantasia Aloe Leave-in and a little bit of serum.
>Smooth in a low pony tail and air dry in a bun or hair out
>Once dry I add a little bit of moisturizer (Profective root health, Hawiian Silky 14 n 1, or Dr. Miracle's Relaxed hair potion) I use Profective mega growth on the edges and kitchen area
>Seal ends with oil (Surge or Africa's Best)
>Create a Bun, French roll, twist up with a octopus clamp with ends tucked in.

I air dry most of the time and use very little heat (except my bangs).
your shampoo method sounds interesting, I will try that!
BTW: your siggy is my hair goal, no longer, no shorter!

HERicane10

TSUprincess04 said:
KrissyPrissy, your hair is veryyyyy pretty! Keep up the great work!

Ditto!;) And thanks for not making us beg for your regimen for achieving such fab results! :look: :lol: No know we crazy 4 regimens!:grin:

krissyprissy

Thanks so much for the compliments!! You ladies have really made my week after feeling down from being away from home :)

prospurr4

I know I'm late, krissyprissy, but your siggy picture had me looking like this: :eek: Your hair is gorgeous! Keep up the good work!