Kroger Grocery Store and Paul Mitchell

brickhouse

While I was at the my local Kroger I went into the aisle that carries the hair products. This is the mark of a true pj because I never gave a second thought at looking at hair products at Kroger in all the 10+ yrs I have been going there but they had a lot of neat hair product like the Paul Mitchell Tea tree on sale for $9 and some change. I paid around $13-$14 for Tea tree at Trade Secrets they also carried other Paul Mitchell products along with some Sebastian products. I never thought I would be purchasing hair products from Kroger besides my beloved EVOO..

jellynote

That's news to me also. When I was in the states years ago I didn't by my hair products from any grocery store, but I guess their changing with times.

jaibee

be careful with buying salon products from grocery stores. sometimes the stuff is old or tampered with or fake. I didn't believe it, but I had some pm shine spray from the salon and from eckerds. i noticed the one from eckerd's didn't really work on my hair. i examined the bottles and saw that they were different, and the one from eckerd's did not say "guaranteed only when sold by a professional", and all pm products say that. now i don't like buying stuff like that in places other than salons or the bss.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
be careful with buying salon products from grocery stores. sometimes the stuff is old or tampered with or fake. I didn't believe it, but I had some pm shine spray from the salon and from eckerds. i noticed the one from eckerd's didn't really work on my hair. i examined the bottles and saw that they were different, and the one from eckerd's did not say "guaranteed only when sold by a professional", and all pm products say that. now i don't like buying stuff like that in places other than salons or the bss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks jaibee
it'll be along time before I end up back in the states. I was just
that Kroger's was saling this. Thanks for the info.

AngelaP

My grocery store sells Nexxus, Paul Mitchell, and Biolage products. I discovered them a couple of months ago. I haven't bought anything there yet, but it's good to know that I have a place to buy products that's open 24/7.