KRS HAIR GROUP

girlonfire

I have searched pretty thoroughly on the forum for anything having to do with this company and have come up with zip.

Has anyone tried this hair. I'm very interested because it's supposed to mimic the afro hair texture.

http://www.krshairgroup.com/products/natural-human-hair-coarse-wefts

http://www.krshairgroup.com/products/natural-straight-100g-wefts

I thought maybe i should put this in the vendor review section but it's not a review since i don't have the hair soo...:look:

I've done lots of youtube searching but i can't decide which one i want. Are any of y'all interested?

girlonfire I used the extensions that mimic a blow out. I love them. At one point I was wearing them everyday. They blend perfectly with my hair. I have attached a pic. They were delivered pretty quickly and they do not shed any more than your average weave. Basically it's not coming out in clumps. I would highly recommend.

image-160679704.jpg

Beautiful hair!! I want the clip ins, but I will have to dye the hair to match my color (ombre)

girlonfire I used the extensions that mimic a blow out. I love them. At one point I was wearing them everyday. They blend perfectly with my hair. I have attached a pic. They were delivered pretty quickly and they do not shed any more than your average weave. Basically it's not coming out in clumps. I would highly recommend.

chelleypie810 You and your hair are too cute!
How many did you buy to achieve that look ?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

girlonfire

Did you decide to purchase from this company? I am looking to purchase.

Ha no :nono: not because I'm not impressed. I certainly am. Just waiting for more info. I'd hate to buy the wrong texture or be dissatisfied as a whole. I've never been an impulse buyer.

Still looking for more people who've bought from this company!​

Ha no :nono: not because I'm not impressed. I certainly am. Just waiting for more info. I'd hate to buy the wrong texture or be dissatisfied as a whole. I've never been an impulse buyer.

Still looking for more people who've bought from this company!​

girlonfire

Thanks for the feedback. I think I am going to take the plunge. I am trying to get ready for protective styling during the winter months.

Has anyone bought their clip-ins in k-natural coarse? Do you know if they shed a lot more than expected?
I'm planning to straighten my natural hair for a trim and would like to use these.
I live in Australia, the cost + shipping is huge and I need to be sure it's worth it.

Back