LaceFront Wigs

Sirena922

I was looking for the threads on lacefronts but I'm having the hardest time with this new search engine. Anyway, can anyone tell me if they're using one and is it helping or hariming your hair?

BerrySweet

msportugal said:
the adhesive can damage the hairline if you arent careful
How can they not damage your hairline? I don't wear them and I'm not interested in them, but I was just wondeirng because the leace or whatever is glued to your hairline, correct? All they talk about over at bhm is lf's.

MizAvalon

Does anyone know where to purchase lacefronts? There were some old threads that had some sites but I can't seem to find any older threads.:confused:

Belle Du Jour

MizAvalon said:
Does anyone know where to purchase lacefronts? There were some old threads that had some sites but I can't seem to find any older threads.:confused:

Try hisandher.com

It's the Amber wig. Carmend (I believe) had pics of it in her album and it looks really good. I've had my eye on it for a minute, but I have a feeling it's more complicated than I can deal with!

Belle Du Jour

And do these wigs look real up close in person? Or can the lace be seen? Do you have to wear makeup over it? TIA.

MizAvalon

classimami713 said:
And do these wigs look real up close in person? Or can the lace be seen? Do you have to wear makeup over it? TIA.

Thanks for the website Classimami, I'm gonna check it out. By the way, there is lots of lacefront wig info over at BHM. Lots of detailed instructions and pictures of members wearing theirs. I got very inspired! I'm a little scared to get one now though, they look so perfect I would probably turn into Beyonce and not want to take mine off.:lol:

Belle Du Jour

MizAvalon said:
Thanks for the website Classimami, I'm gonna check it out. By the way, there is lots of lacefront wig info over at BHM. Lots of detailed instructions and pictures of members wearing theirs. I got very inspired! I'm a little scared to get one now though, they look so perfect I would probably turn into Beyonce and not want to take mine off.:lol:

No problem,

I have a feeling they're addictive too. :grin: