Lacio Lacio is Bangin' B.....

i love it!
i want to buy the Silicon Mix too.. when i went to the dominicans [my first time ever, havent been back cuz im crazy broke lol].. my hair felt so good

oh man..... i think im gonna try this. my hair is always so dull looking no matter if i rollerset or airdry. i hope it can help my hair.

guesswho where did u find it in brooklyn?

WHEN I DID ROLLER SET THAT ALL I USE IT MAKE YOUR HAIR FEEL AND LOOK LIKE I HAD IT DONE IN A SHOP:lol: :lol: BEST EVERY TO AIR DRY WITH:lachen: :)

baby42 said:
WHEN I DID ROLLER SET THAT ALL I USE IT MAKE YOUR HAIR FEEL AND LOOK LIKE I HAD IT DONE IN A SHOP:lol: :lol: BEST EVERY TO AIR DRY WITH:lachen: :)

:lol: I kno when I used it the first time thats all i used for my roller set and when I was done my hair looked like it was singing...Aaaahhhhhh..:notworthy ..that reminds me I need to re-order runnin low...:whyme: hey ya'll dont buy em all up before I get somemore!!!!! :grin: ...Lemme hurry up :user:

I've read so many good things about Lacio Lacio on this board. It's on my list of things to buy as soon as I finish my other leave-ins.

I'm lovin Lacio Lacio too, I just used all my Dom stuff for the first time last week and I'm doing it again tonight and also dying my hair black (yay!)

But where do I find this Lacio Lacio with Mink Oil?? Is it discontinued? I think I read about someone just getting some last week and I did a search at all the sites I know of and couldn't find it. Let me know ladies!

Is this a creme or a liquid?

I have yet to pin down a leavein I like. Qhemet's Olive and Alma creme was working, but now I find it way too heavy.

OnAHairQuest said:
Is this a creme or a liquid?

I have yet to pin down a leavein I like. Qhemet's Olive and Alma creme was working, but now I find it way too heavy.

It's a light cream.

Ohh... I am over to miami this thursday, I am making my list. I will take a small bag for all these products you ladies talk about but I can not find here.

Lacio Lacio
Salerm 21
Giovani leave in

Here is my list so far

Any more I should try.

My hair at the moment is as hard as a brick :(

jade998 said:
Ohh... I am over to miami this thursday, I am making my list. I will take a small bag for all these products you ladies talk about but I can not find here.

Lacio Lacio
Salerm 21
Giovani leave in

Here is my list so far

Any more I should try.

My hair at the moment is as hard as a brick :(

Wow, your hair is beautiful. I would love to see it straighten. How long did it take you to naturally achieve this length or did you cut it?

I’m finally done searching for leave-ins…and serums. I’ve been searching and searching for years and I’m done.

Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix leave in are it for me…don’t feel like I need anything else.

Now I might buy a system that includes these items but that’s about it.

MissMadaam said:
Im on a journey to find staples and all I can say is Lacio Lacio is the truff :yep: ...I use this leave in for the first time today, I put it on my wet hair to prep for my rollers and my hair glided thru that small tooth comb like butta.....talk about slip!!! After my hair dried and i took the rollers out my hair was so soft and shiney :weird: ....I mean my hair is soft but now it feels like its made of feathers:eek: ...I love it...

I orded a bottle of Lacio Lacio too: i currently use NTM Silk Leave in & Coconut Oil for my rollersets: My hair comes out soft & shiney: but when I use the Lacio Lacio: do I need the coconut oil too: if so: which order do I use Lacio & the coconut oil

chayil0427 said:
::slips over to roundbrush.com:: ... see how y'all make me do! :lol:

Chayil
me too it really is a disease.

:lol:

So bad so I cancelled an order at another place so I could use those funds for the Lacio Lacio purchase.

WillyGWifey said:
I orded a bottle of Lacio Lacio too: i currently use NTM Silk Leave in & Coconut Oil for my rollersets: My hair comes out soft & shiney: but when I use the Lacio Lacio: do I need the coconut oil too: if so: which order do I use Lacio & the coconut oil

I dont use a oil..but u can if u want or just try Lacio buy it self first to see if u wanna use a oil..if so apply the oil after the Lacio :)

yep lacio lacio is some good stuff. my rollerset come out soo much better. usually it comes out frizzy and dry. but since using this it comes out so silky with less frizz. it almost looks like i went to the salon to get it done. my hair comes out very healthy looking and it perfect for smoothing the ends and hair for a rollerset. this is the leave in for me, I wont be trying anything else.

I see that I'm in the minority on this one. I didn't like Lacio at all. When I clean out my hair stash it's a goner.

Back