*Ladies I need some opinons and HELP PLEASE*

reckgnyze

Should i keep using mtg if I'm not sure if i'm pregnant or should I just wait. and I took down my braids and have a bit of newgrowth but I don't want to relax because I am only 6 weeks post but I can barely comb thru it and I really don't know what to use to keep it moisturized, the wgo keeps it soft but it seems like my hair soaks it up fast so its like I have to apply it everyday. But my ends and hair is popping and when I wash it it tangles up real bad to the point that i have to fight just to get it untangle. Please ladies any advice would help please.

thefineprint

can you not use mtg when you are pregnant? if not then i would just stop using it until i found out for sure.

Royal Glory

I wouldn't use anything like that while pregnant. Wait for confirmation before you continue. You can use other products to moisturize.

princesslocks

I would suggest that you STOP using the MTG until you find out if you are pregnant.

Use a good detangliing shampoo like CON (Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo) or Keracare and if you can get your hands on a good detangler. There was a recent thread about good detanglers.

HTH