Ladies, Where do you buy your

MeccaMedinah

Christian music? Are you ordering online? Going to stores? Please let me know. I bought a couple of cds recently from Wal-mart & they have a small selection there. TIA

kisz4tj

MeccaMedinah said:
Christian music? Are you ordering online? Going to stores? Please let me know. I bought a couple of cds recently from Wal-mart & they have a small selection there. TIA
Its frustrating sometimes. I went to target and they also have a very small selection. I would recommend a music club like sound and spirit. They have a pretty good selection and the membership rules are not as rigid as they used to be. Also try to find a christian store.

Sweet C

kisz4tj said:
Its frustrating sometimes. I went to target and they also have a very small selection. I would recommend a music club like sound and spirit. They have a pretty good selection and the membership rules are not as rigid as they used to be. Also try to find a christian store.

I am a member of sound and spirit, so I definitely recommend them. The only downside to a CD club is that they typically get music in a few months later than when the CD comes out and for some artists they only have selective music. Those who are not on my CD club I typically get from Christian bookstores or online from sellers like CDbaby, Half.com, Target, Best Buy, and Walmart. I would say that a good portion of my music is ordered online for lack of availabiltiy of certain artists in your typical store.

Last edited:
I used to work at a christian bookstore for 4 years called Christ Centered Book and Music in Ft. Myers. They have a website where you can order music here is the link www.shopchristcentered.com there is a variety of music. HTH