Ladies who live in Fayetteville, NC and Surrounding Areas

czyfaith77

I found an authentic bone comb at Noelyne's. Noelyne's LTD is an Aveda Salon (I went there to make an appointment to have my brows lightened a tinge to blend with my hair color i.e Queen Latifah and Whitney). She has the large and small ones for $14.00. I really like the comb and it is a keeper! She is located on Boone Trail Dr (off of Owen Drive). It is the area where there is a McDonald's, Bojangles, and Pizza Hut. If you been here a while it used to be the old Bordeaux Library near the Cape Fear Hospital Area. I like the idea of being able to see what I was buying in person as oppose to buying it online. There aren't any seams. Hope y'all like! I might have one as a door prize at our next meeting in Raleigh.

Last edited:

Catina72

Dang Z, that's right by the house, I know exactly where you are referring to!! I purchased mine through Hairsense.com but I will go by to check them out. Thanks for sharing!! See you in April:grin:

LynnieB

czyfaith77 said:
I found an authentic bone comb at Noelyne's. Noelyne's LTD is an Aveda Salon (I went there to make an appointment to have my brows lightened a tinge to blend with my hair color i.e Queen Latifah and Whitney). She has the large and small ones for $14.00. I really like the comb and it is a keeper! She is located on Boone Trail Dr (off of Owen Drive). It is the area where there is a McDonald's, Bojangles, and Pizza Hut. If you been here a while it used to be the old Bordeaux Library near the Cape Fear Hospital Area. I like the idea of being able to see what I was buying in person as oppose to buying it online. There aren't any seams. Hope y'all like! I might have one as a door prize at our next meeting in Raleigh.

gosh how did i miss this??!

i'm trying my darnest to picture what's on owen drive and i can't just now - we're in harnett county side of spring lake.

gonna have to take a ride out there even if it's just to check out the bone combs and the aveda products i keep hearing about.. hehehe.

not sure if i should say thank you or not :grin:

j/k thanks czyfaith :D

MrsHouston

czyfaith77 said:

Thanks for the info.

Also you can lighten your brows at home and save $$. I use to do mine (before getting preggie) with bleach cream from CVS. My sister who use to do this stuff for a living, says bleach cream is all they use. Just be careful of the timing. I miss doing mine, and it always came out better than going to the salon for $10 a pop. The bleach cream was only about $4 @ CVS and last forever b/c you only use a little.

czyfaith77

Catina72 said:
Dang Z, that's right by the house, I know exactly where you are referring to!! I purchased mine through Hairsense.com but I will go by to check them out. Thanks for sharing!! See you in April:grin:

Yep and you know it! I looking for y'all in April!

czyfaith77

LynnieB said:

i'm trying my darnest to picture what's on owen drive and i can't just now - we're in harnett county side of spring lake.

gonna have to take a ride out there even if it's just to check out the bone combs and the aveda products i keep hearing about.. hehehe.

You're welcome. Look forward to seeing you and your daughter at the meeting in April> The hair is fierce!!!

czyfaith77

MrsHouston said:
Thanks for the info.

Also you can lighten your brows at home and save $$. I use to do mine (before getting preggie) with bleach cream from CVS. My sister who use to do this stuff for a living, says bleach cream is all they use. Just be careful of the timing. I miss doing mine, and it always came out better than going to the salon for $10 a pop. The bleach cream was only about $4 @ CVS and last forever b/c you only use a little.

How does it work? I have soem hear that I only use occassionally.

czyfaith77

LynnieB said:

BTW, Because I travel frequently, I requested to be put on the mailing list for the Aveda school in Chapel Hill (of course they charge alot less for services but use the same products) they send me cards from time to time for free or sample products (hey I like perks!).

Catina72

LynnieB said:

Lynnie, owen drive is the end of the All American Freeway, you will past the hospital on the left and the store is on the right, behind the Bojangles, not far from the Bordeaux Holiday Inn,,,HTH!

LynnieB

Catina72 said:
Lynnie, owen drive is the end of the All American Freeway, you will past the hospital on the left and the store is on the right, behind the Bojangles, not far from the Bordeaux Holiday Inn,,,HTH!

a-HA! okay i got it now!! thanx - it's been quite a while since i've been down owen drive.

oh lawdy tomorrow is payday - must be strong and stay away, must be strong and stay away (that's why i said i didn't know whether to say thank you or not LOL)

i've been doing sooooooooo well since i've been in PJ rehab.:D

LynnieB

czyfaith77 said:
You're welcome. Look forward to seeing you and your daughter at the meeting in April> The hair is fierce!!!

i was talking my daughter last night around 12am, told her to jump on the pc and look for this post.

she finds it and says mommie we should go LOL!

about the hair, thanks!!! hopefully it won't be too wild, i never know exactly how it's gonna behave from day to day ;)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm hoping to be moving down to that area this year.:eek: Can u guys tell me about the area in a PM? Thank U!:D

femalegold

czyfaith77 said:

Thanks for the info! I'm going to check it out. I have kinky twist in my hair now so I can't use it. Is it on the backside of the movie theater.

MrsHouston

czyfaith77 said:
How does it work? I have soem hear that I only use occassionally.

I just cover eyebrows completly with the cream (you have to add a little water to the mix). I usually wipe the cream off every 5 mins just to check the outcome, them re-apply. If it's been awhile since I've had them done, I leave on a total of 15 mins. I use a brand called Jolen. The salon I use to frequent, did the same process, but with another bleach cream.