Lady Gaga To Become An Ordained Minister!

Iwanthealthyhair67

Lady Gaga Set to Become An Ordained Minister?

December 18th, 2011
AT2W Staff
Lady Gaga Ordained Minister? Courtesy of celebrities.ninemsn.com.au

Lady Gaga Set to Become An Ordain Minister?
This is strange news but not so strange news when it comes from Lady Gaga. We are sorry to say that she has not entered into the Christian arena and now wants to ‘preach the gospel’. Contrarily, News reports are stating she is going to become an ordained minister. She wants to be able to marry a friend of hers in a upcoming wedding ceremony- gay wedding, that is.​
“Gaga is preparing to officiate the nuptials for her New York City yoga teacher Tricia Donegan, following the legalisation of gay unions in the state last June.”
She’s also considering performing weddings at her concerts as well when she is ordained as a minister.
Wow! What a move. The more the gay community is pushing for these outlandish rights, Christians should be on their knees even more.
Source

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
ooohnnnooo.... not the Rampage glare! :lachen:

[methinks more GIFS heading this way... ] :lol:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
ooohnnnooo.... not the Rampage glare! :lachen:

[methinks more GIFS heading this way... ] :lol:

I've had just about enough of this mess. This is just how I feel. Just think of Jesus when He pulled out His whip in the Temple, cause folks were defiling ....

GIFSoup

Laela... you and Nice & Wavy, Health&hair28, TraciChanel, Iwanthealthyhair67 come to calm me down.

nathansgirl1908 will be my attorney ... She'll dare anyone to 'question' why I did it. :lol:

ETA: Alicialynn86 will start another 'Prayer Line' ... :lol:

Imma' need GoddessMaker to come fix my makeup....

and for crlsweetie912 to fix my 'hurr'...

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
GIFSoup

"For real doh?"

I know we are joking and all, but I will be praying for this woman because when you play with you will get burned!

:rofl: @ Sha' nay nay ....

And I agree, Precious Wavy... we do have to pray. This mess is just gettin' outta' control. :nono:

How could anyone take 'gaga' seriously in the first place? Even the devil, knows it's a huge joke; he put her up to it.

Nice & Wavy

:rofl: @ Sha' nay nay ....

And I agree, Precious Wavy... we do have to pray. This mess is just gettin' outta' control. :nono:

How could anyone take 'gaga' seriously in the first place? Even the devil, knows it's a huge joke; he put her up to it.
I'm away from the forum for awhile, come back and see this mess....:nono:...makes me:lol: