Leave-In

KrimsonKween

What is a great leave in. I currently use:
Keracare 1st lather,Shampoo & Condish
EQP Mago butter for moisture
Peppermint oil for sealer
Paul Mithcell foaming pomade to wrap (ladies I luv this stuff it leaves ur hair shiny and soft and thank God manageble)

I alternate bi-weekly with Aphogee products:
Shampoo, Kertin spray, 2 min recontructor, moisurizer and leave-in

I currently have Infusium23 but I don't really like it and now I spray the aphogee leave-in when I wash, but I want a good leave in and I aint paying $13.41 for a little bottle of the keracare leave-in

Thanks Ladies. I am trying to stick to the above products for six months then I will get my next relaxer and see how my hair responds to the above.

PuddingPop

Im not really a leave in person so I really dont have anything to compare it to but I have been using Herbal Essences Long term Relationship leave in for the past two weeks and my hair has been incredibly soft. It even made my daughters natural 4b natural hair pretty soft, and her hair rarely feels soft.

chebaby

my fave leave ins are paul mitchell moisture mist and ojon revitalizing mist.
i also love salerm 21 b5

MissMusic

some board populars are:
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In
Herbal Essences LTR Leave-in
Aloe Vera Juice

marla

Giovanni Direct Leave In
Long Term Relationship
I also use Humectress by Nexxus, but not too fond of it!

ScarletPhoenix

I used Humectress by Nexxus and my hair didn't like it. Didn't keep it moisturized. I love leave in's and have used Motions spray (loved it) and now I use CON Rosemary leave in and because I like creamy leave in's instead of sprays this is a good one for me. It leaves my wash n go's very soft and moisturized. I used it today for the first time for my roller set and its very soft and shiny.

Extremus

redken smooth down butter treat
ntm silk touch
aloe vera gel + glycerin + water
qp elasta mango butter

Michelle79

My hair used to love Nexxus Humectress but not so much now.

My favorite to leave-in conditioners are Elucence MB & KMS Moistrepair.