Calling ALL KeraCare users and future users!!!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Also, for those who didn't know, the scientist behind the line As I Am Naturally is the founder of KeraCare. So if you wear your hair curly or in it's natural state and you like or liked KeraCare, check out that line as well.

this explains why the As I Am Double Butter moisturizing cream smells just like the Keracare Butter cream....

hmmm

Fashionista

Currently in my arsenal:

KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
KeraCare Detangling Conditioning Mist
KeraCare Leave In Conditioner
KeraCare Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil
KeraCare Silken Seal

Interested in trying:
Intensive Restorative Masque
Overnight Moisturizing Treatment

I have to add: I am a long time Humecto lover but my pjism forced me to cheat with Joico Moistuizing Balm. I'll repurchase Humecto once I finish the Joico.

Last edited:

lamaria211

Currently in my arsenal:

KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
KeraCare Detangling Conditioning Mist
KeraCare Leave In Conditioner
KeraCare Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil
KeraCare Silken Seal

Interested in trying:
Intensive Restorative Masque
Overnight Moisturizing Treatment

I have to add: I am a long time Humecto lover but my pjism forced me to cheat with Joico Moistuizing Balm. I'll repurchase Humecto once I finish the Joico.

Do you get your stuff from a bss or online? I'm thinking of going online and getting tubs of all my favs

Rozlewis

I love the KeraCare line. I have several products but I have not used all of them yet.

Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
1st Lather Sulfate Free Shampoo
KeraCare Leave-in
KeraCare Humecto
KeraCare Hairdress
KeraCare Detangling Mist
KeraCare Edge Tamer
KeraCare Essential Oils
*KeraCare Foam Wrap
*KeraCare Intensive Restorative Mask
*KeraCare Setting Lotion
KeraCare Styling Wax Stick
*KeraCare Super Reconstructor

* Products not used yet.

Kimiche

I am really feeling the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and Humecto Conditioner. :yep: I tried the conditioner for color treated hair, but I felt no moisture/slip whatsoever, so I exchanged it for the Humecto and I'm loving it.

Yesterday I tried the Conditioning Creme Hairdress for the first time and so far it makes my hair feel nice. I will give it some time though since my hair likes to give me hope that a product works and then it starts to act up. :sad:

I want to try the overnight moisturizing treatment, edge tamer and detangling conditioning mist next.

Last edited: