Lekair with honey and soybean oil

Babygurl

Wow, I mixed my lekair cholesterol plus with honey and soybean oil, and used it to deep condition. All I can say is wow, my hair is so soft and shiny! I hated lekair before this, I just did not like the consistency of it, but now, IM SOLD!

prettygirl

I always wanted to try to put some oil in my lekair cholesterol as it was leaving my hair dry I am going to try this this saturday

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I think any oil would work. I add 1 TBS of Elysian Isle 100% pure avocado oil and approx 2 oz of the LeKair in a bowl, apply it to my hair and leave it on for at least ½ and hour. Sometimes and hour... My dryer is usually out and set up so I might sit under it for 5-10 minutes, but I normally don't use heat. The result is super soft hair that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Babygurl

I agree, I think any oil would work, ultimately I added oil because it seemed to leave my hair kind of dry and I didnt like the consistency

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
That was um, well...creative! I thought your thread was about a new formula of the LeKair cholesterol with honey and soybean oil