New Lekair with Olive oil and Tea tree oil!!!

Babygurl

I went to the BSS today and saw two new formulations of Lekair....one was Lekair with olive oil....the other formulation had tea tree oil. Before I buy it, I was wondering if anyone used it before and if so, what is your honest opinion of it...it is better/worse that original lekair? Thanks in advance

Do you mean the cholesterol. I used the one with Tee Tree Oil. I give it a 8/10. It had slip but the smell really turned me off.

I finally saw these. I couldn't decide between the Shea Butter, the Carrot Oil and the Olive Oil, so I got all three.
crazy.gif

The Shea Butter has a faint chocolate scent.
lick.gif

Well can someone list the ingredients. I'm wondering if it still has mineral oil as a main ingredient and then all the good stuff (olive, shea, carrot )is at the bottom of the list.

Shea Butter is the 7th ingredient in the shea butter formula. The "good stuff" is near the end of the list in the Carrot and the Olive Oil. Here's the Carrot Oil...

Deionized water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil & Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Cholesterol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Carrot Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), FD& C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #4, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) & Ergocalciterol (Vitamin D).

33071320.jpg

Well sassygirl please let me know how these work out for you. I want to get them but not without a review.

I would not trust the one with "Shea Butter"! If it has a faint scent of chocolate they're really putting "cocoa butter" in it. But that's my opinion--I have not smelled it for myself yet. I'd like to try the one with Olive Oil.

They are just Le Kair cholesterol conditioners with a few extra ingredients. They smell a lot better than the regular peach colored Le Kair...

[ QUOTE ]
If it has a faint scent of chocolate they're really putting "cocoa butter" in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought about that... Shea definitely doesn't smell like chocolate. There's no cocoa butter listed in the ingredients. Maybe that's the "fragrance" they added...

[ QUOTE ]
I finally saw these. I couldn't decide between the Shea Butter, the Carrot Oil and the Olive Oil, so I got all three.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy you make me laugh...
laugh.gif

I saw those the other day but I decided that I need to use up the conditioners that I have here.

Hi ladies,

I believe the product is made by Luster's, at least the one I have is. Mine didn't really smell like anything, and gave decent slip. I believe I prefer Lekair's though, the green one. The Sally's in my city is having a half price sale on the Lekair Brand. I believe they are trying to phase it out.
frown.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

Tea Tree is good for those w/ oily scalps and/or dandruff problems. The only REAL problem w/ it is the SMELL!
flyingwitch.gif
If you're using anything w/ this stuff in it....RINSE WELL! LOL

As for the smell of shea butter, it really has little smell, depending on how it was processed (ie...it can smeall a bit smokey). Cocoa butter smells a bit like chocolate.

I'd advise anyone who'd want to try this product to get the el cheapo version of LeKair and jazz it up w/ your own shea, tea tree, etc....that way you KNOW it really has what it says it does...to your liking.

Well then if u do that then all a person gotta do is keep buyin some tea trea or shea and thats it. hehe. Well anyway i also have the Queen Helene kind of cholesterol. it has good slip too. Any of you all use that?

Back