Length Check!!! I flat ironed my hair! (Pics)

curlyninjagirl

LENGTH CHECK! I bought the Sedu Revolution and I just couldn't wait to see where my hair is at! I hadn't seen it straight in 2 years. I thought I was BSL but it looks like I have another inch or two left before I can claim it. Ahh well. :ohwell:

My flat iron regimen went like this:

1. Deep conditioned with AO HSR
2. Shampooed with Herbal Essenses Degunkify
3. Deep conditioned again....:blush:
4. Detangled....took hours!
5. Rollerset (Air dried over night)
6. Flat Ironed with Sedu Revolution @ 360F degrees (Loooooove this flat iron!)

Nonie

Congrats curlyninjagirl. It doesn't matter that it's not at BSL (beside BSL is relative since some folks wear bras high and some low). It looks like it may be at BSB which is the milestone I consider to be between APL and MBL. What's more it's so thick and full all the way to the ends. Just beautiful!

curlyninjagirl

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hair looks nice and healthy!! What type of rollers do you use?? And why do you rollerset and flat iron?

Thank you!

I use the 1 1/4 inch magnetic rollers for rollersetting. I rollerset in place of blowdrying as a heat-free alternative to get my hair as stretched as possible before flat ironing.

curlyninjagirl

Congrats @curlyninjagirl. It doesn't matter that it's not at BSL (beside BSL is relative since some folks wear bras high and some low). It looks like it may be at BSB which is the milestone I consider to be between APL and MBL. What's more it's so thick and full all the way to the ends. Just beautiful!

Yay! Thank you! I was so worried about the state of my ends....lols.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Girl your hair looks good!!!!

Beautiful:)

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!